• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Asiaxfani

There has been much talk of the coolest and funniest moments of your Skyrim adventures. But what about the creepy ones? I know Skyrim isn't exactly the scariest game out there, but I still have encountered some things that have been able to creep the living plops out of me. May contain some spoilers.

When I first encountered Astrid from the Dark Brotherhood, I was playing my character as more of a good and heroic one, so I didn't want to join the brotherhood. Plus Astid was kinda creepy. So I chose to kill her. It took me forever to finish her off, and when she finally fell, as her last words she wishpered "well done". I don't know why, but that scared the living plops out of me. I somehow felt so dirty when I left the shack. Took me forever to get myself back together.

On the other hand, I for some reason was scared to death when I first got into the Abandoned Prison in Eastmarch. And I still feel shivers go down my spine every time I encounter ghosts. They really are not that scary when I think about it, I mean see-through, glowing blue-ish human figures? Not exactly the scariest thing I've seen in games. And yet every time I see one I can't help but run to the opposite direction.

What about you? Anyone out there scares as easy as me?

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Falmer creep me out worse than any horror game has in a long time. I love their history though, so all of my characters collect books on them. But.. being in a cave with them in a whole other story.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

llhypnotikll

Xbox Gamertag: llHyPNoTiKll
I would have to say the Night Mother from Dark Brotherhood...... she sent chills thoughout my body

Chaurus. Hearing that 'click click' sound just before you see them.

llhypnotikll

Xbox Gamertag: llHyPNoTiKll
Falmer creep me out worse than any horror game has in a long time. I love their history though, so all of my characters collect books on them. But.. being in a cave with them in a whole other story.

I personally think the Falmer and the Dwemer are a bit.........boring lol i HATE doing quest that involve these

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
i HATE doing quest that involve these

Me too, but for different reasons. Lol

I don't know what it is about them. Even the new stuff in Dragonborn doesn't creep me out, and some things have a kind of similarity to them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts