Your favorite Daedric Artifact in battle and why

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Sanguine Rose for me. I just love Dremoras.

"A challenger is near!"

You know you can summon dremoras without the staff right?

Xivia4

Of course I know that but I don't plan on spending perk points on something I don't really need. My girl is a hybrid build but the only magic she uses is Restoration (on followers) and Destruction.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Of course I know that but I don't plan on spending perk points on something I don't really need. My girl is a hybrid build but the only magic she uses is Restoration (on followers) and Destruction.
Ight, wasnt tryna be a smartass or anything lol. Just saying incase you didn't know.

Xivia4

Oh I know. I didn't take it that way at all. I actually mistyped anyway. You don't actually spend perks to summon a Dremora but you have to raise Conjuration to a certain point.

EleanorUnicorn

for me, sanguine rose is THE best, i love it too :D

I SMELL WEAKNESS!!! RAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!! *chops head off enemy* THERE COULD BE NO OTHER END.. classic :D

EleanorUnicorn

plus, the staff can be used even if you aren't playing as a mage :) it's always useful to conjure something to take the enemies attention away, saved a lot of my characters lives.

Sanguine Rose.

You can also use it to send the Dremora onto a ledge you can't reach or through a window or locked gate.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
This will most likely be the fifteenth time i've said this but once again here i go:

EBONY MAIL; THE ARMOUR THAT KILLS!!

I meant it so much i Caps Locked!

Start Dale

the Masque of Clavicus Vile is neat too but thats more for looks

You should wear it with the Ebony mail for a great combination look. Oh god i'm obsessed...

Start Dale

Start Dale

Okay, are you wearing it for looks or effectiveness? And yes, you are obsessed, my friend. ;) :D

Both, though it only works if your are going up the heavy armour perk list. Which i did then it is indespensible, little advice though don't start any brawls wearing it, thing can't tell the difference killed someone i was lightly sparring with...

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Would be the ebony blade IF IT WORKED.
What are you talking about?
My ebony blade works just fine, and it KICKS @$$!!!!!!
Plus it has a cool backstory, and the fact that you have to murder your friends to unlock it's true potential makes it an evil character's dream.

nomorepork

That was a left at Dragonbridge, right?
Sanguine Rose was definitely handy and neat to watch, but nowadays I just dual wield a pair of legendary-finessed daedric daggers, sauted and spiced with a bit of fire and spark. 'Slice and dice' never has been so quick and oh so sweeeet, even against dem ornery ol' dragoons.

The sorts of toys that one can make with full smithing perks...

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Okay, are you wearing it for looks or effectiveness? And yes, you are obsessed, my friend. ;) :D
Speaking of looks or effectiveness, the damn Nightingale Armor is so sexy, but so damn useless. I feel like most people who get the armor would use most of the Dark Brotherhood armor over it, such as the gloves, or like the Jester's armor. Who needs frost resistance and stamina as a stealth character?

The Fellhammer(Aka Volendrung.) Hands down, 3rd highest base damage of any melee weapon, and the only ones that do more are much slower (Rueful axe, I'm looking at you.) and finally, Massive reach. Absorb Stamina, staggers like an anvil on a stick, and can be perked to crush through armor. What's not to like? Great quest to get it, and it comes with a free full suit of Orcish Armor. I can't stand the EB, why would anyone want that PoS when they can have the Hammer in Hammerfell?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts