Your favorite armor& weapon combo/set.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Title explains it.

My favorite is Ebony Mail with all other Ebony armor with daedric weapons for both genders. On a female, I can switch to Savior'r Hide, Stormcloak gauntlet&boots, and a circlet thingy.

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
I really liked Ebony Mail for a while but got sick of the negatives that came with the poisoning. It made any of those fights where you're allied with npcs impossible because it hurt the allies and would make them turn on you, you couldn't brawl in it because poison damage breaks the no weapon rule and it turns into a crime, and the black smoke stuff made zooming in with the eagle eye perk kind of a hassle.

I go with all ebony. Ebony armor/shield/ebony war axe with fire damage. Though with the DLC I've stuck with the ebony armor but have been using the dwarven crossbow a lot with fire damage.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
blade of woe with the ancient shrouded armor

Nick_Tbolt

I am using a set of Dawnguard Heavy Armor smithed to Legendary, (Body, Gauntlets, Boots) The Dragon mask Rahgot, again smithed to Legendary. My right hand is a Legendary Dragonbone Sword (Soul Trap and Fire Damage) my left hand is a Legendary Dragonbone Mace (Soul Trap and Fire Damage) I believe its a good combination. (And my guy looks like the Secret Group of people from "The Da Vinci Code" Lol) its looks like my Pic but I am using a different mask in that one

Redguard level 81 - Enchanted Dragon Sword - Fully Upgraded Werewolf

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Saviours hide, gauntlets of the old God's, Forsworn boots enchanted to resist Ice and Lightning, and a Circlet that improves archery, With Finriel's End
Yes it's not badass end game, but it's playable, and looks awesome!

Codi

Full Deadric improved to legendary, no enchantments yet. I am mainly an archer, using dearda bow. But, I have 100 sneak, and I use a ring that gives 19% better bow damage, and a tiara that gives 35%, then add my x3 perk while sneaking, I get around 300 health hit while sneaking using my bow.

If I'm not using my bow, I use my mage stuff. Essential the same outfit, but I use arch mage top, enchataned necklace, ring, and mask all with enchantments for destruction spells.

ShadowGambit

Nightingale Armor improved to legendary with Legendary Elven Bow (Black).

I use a graphic mod for the Elven armor/weapon to be black, so it looks cool.

The Elven armor in black is pretty cool too, but nothing can beat the cowl of the Nightingale armor.

If i use a more "cheating" mod, I would use the Sicarius Armor, based on Assassin Creed's armor

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
I have one character who uses a Nord Hero Sword enchanted with Absorb Health and Fire damage (the 50% destruction perks actually boost the Absorb Health damage as well!) and an Ebony War Axe enchanted with Absorb Health and Absorb Stamina. All 4 of these enchants are buffed by a +destruction% damage potion, so I can absorb about 60 health per weapon if I want to!

I wear Ancient Nord Armor chestpiece, Orcish Gauntlets and Orcish Boots, along with the Jagged Crown helmet, enchanted for 100% destruction reduction so I never have to charge either weapon, and then some Magic Resist and other things.

Admiral Snackbar

it's a...well, you know.
This is my first build, and I'm level 28, so I haven't encountered most of the really fun stuff yet. So far Ancient Shrouded armor with an ebony bow, ebony arrows, and an ebony sword has worked the best for me.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
This is my first build, and I'm level 28, so I haven't encountered most of the really fun stuff yet. So far Ancient Shrouded armor with an ebony bow, ebony arrows, and an ebony sword has worked the best for me.
Don't worry, you've hit the end of sneaking gear(that you didn't make) ATM.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Stop trying to save yourself by calling your post sarcasm, it's not working.
and btw, how was your post sarcastic.

I can't explain it, but I hadn't thought it through. I did have sarcasm in mind while writing it. . . Teasing is a better word for it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts