Your character visual appearance creation

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Panthera

Don Gato
As title says here you upload picture of your character visual appearance.

Just simply to share with us your masterpiece.

Becouse in-game NPC's don't comment your apperance, and you maybe spend a lot of time to make it look nice (like I did :) ).

So I made a thread to make your effort worth it.

For PC

How to take screenshot?

- Just press Print Screen button to take picture (It's close to F12). For better picture without menus (HUD) open console and type "tm" to Toggle menus (HUD). After you finish taking pictures open console menu (you won't see it) and type again "tm" to show menu.

Go to skyrim directory you will find pictures in .bmp format which will be about 5mb in size.

How to change format to .jpg format?

- Go to this site http://www.coolutils.com/online/image-converter/ or any other you google it.
Change it and download it. Than go to forum and click upload file.

Please post only 1-3 pictures per character!

Here are some of mine two characters:
- MageScreenShot10.jpgScreenShot11.jpgScreenShot12.jpg

Panthera Tigris

Attachments

• ScreenShot15.jpg
    ScreenShot15.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 77
  • ScreenShot16.jpg
    ScreenShot16.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 75
  • ScreenShot17.jpg
    ScreenShot17.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 71

Nameless1

Actually Ive had quite a few NPC's tell me how sexy I am. Maybe NPC's just arent into beastiality...

Panthera

Don Gato
Actually Ive had quite a few NPC's tell me how sexy I am. Maybe NPC's just arent into beastiality...

Hahaha... that may be true! Although when I go to the caravans they only say to me: "Hello fellow traveler" so I think thats becouse you play with female character. :)

Nameless1

Theres one chick I can think of specifically in falkreath I think... On my female char. she said Youre gonn have tha men around here going crazy. and on my male chars shes always tellin me Im handsome. and on my male chars alot of random chick will compliment. lol I only played one female but without tha sex related bonuses it just makes me feel weird

Shadiva

Rub Dub a Dubstep
Wonderful thread, made my profil just to post some of my screenshots here hehe should have been alot more post but well well it dont matter to me i will post what i have, i have several characters but well i upload just 1 atm with 3 screenshots of her, havent got no lore or anything like that, might figure one out later perhaps

Jenova Heartfire a Japanese look'ich babe with a wierd combat style, 2h and cloth haha it looks to damn hot to give up currently using Tensa Zangetsu 2h wep and Neo's Oriental dress, let the party start! :p
Jenova with follower Sylmeria.jpgParty at the local Palace.jpgDance girl!.jpg

Attachments

• Party at the local Palace.jpg
    Party at the local Palace.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 22

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
I'll get a picture in of my character tomorrow, have none right now xD

And people do comment on my character's appearance, but then I do play as a female, so I guess that has something to do with it :D

Elbereth:

1024x819.resizedimage

Rahgot, Adept Robes of Conjuration, Ancient Nord Boots, and Gauntlets, Targe of the Blooded.
Or for a little more Armor:
1024x819.resizedimage

General Tullius' Armor, and Bound Bow. Same character, the shield is a backup for the Bow, in lieu of a Dagger. Yes, she has green skin.

Panthera

Don Gato
Wonderful thread, made my profil just to post some of my screenshots here hehe should have been alot more post but well well it dont matter to me i will post what i have, i have several characters but well i upload just 1 atm with 3 screenshots of her, havent got no lore or anything like that, might figure one out later perhaps

Jenova Heartfire a Japanese look'ich babe with a wierd combat style, 2h and cloth haha it looks to damn hot to give up currently using Tensa Zangetsu 2h wep and Neo's Oriental dress, let the party start! :p
View attachment 1834View attachment 1836View attachment 1837

Wow you went pretty deep to pull out this dusty old thread! ^^

I'm glad you like it! :)

Feel free to post more than 3 pictures per character. Maybe more people will start posting their own creations. I think it wasn't right momentum for this thread when I created... It was to early, before mods were available. So thank you for reviving it! :)

Yep I agree it's not lore related... more bleach related ;) Any way I like the dark hair character and her cloths (although it's the same as the blue one but I prefer warmer colors). ^^

Panthera

Don Gato
I'll get a picture in of my character tomorrow, have none right now xD

And people do comment on my character's appearance, but then I do play as a female, so I guess that has something to do with it :D

Can't wait to see it. :)

Panthera

Don Gato
Elbereth:

1024x819.resizedimage

Rahgot, Adept Robes of Conjuration, Ancient Nord Boots, and Gauntlets, Targe of the Blooded.
Or for a little more Armor:
1024x819.resizedimage

General Tullius' Armor, and Bound Bow. Same character, the shield is a backup for the Bow, in lieu of a Dagger. Yes, she has green skin.
Any picture with no mask? :)

Shadiva

Rub Dub a Dubstep
Wow you went pretty deep to pull out this dusty old thread! ^^

I'm glad you like it! :)

Feel free to post more than 3 pictures per character. Maybe more people will start posting their own creations. I think it wasn't right momentum for this thread when I created... It was to early, before mods were available. So thank you for reviving it! :)

Yep I agree it's not lore related... more bleach related ;) Any way I like the dark hair character and her cloths (although it's the same as the blue one but I prefer warmer colors). ^^

Aww <3 Thank you! Yeah always fun to post pictures of ones characters, pretty happy with her :) yeah just the texture on those that differ, but there is more of them tho atm they are the ones i like the most from that mod, and as you said, must have been due to low count on mods bak then, realy hopes there will be many post on this thread now, as it seems its already taken some effect with me posting in it, realy sweet :D and im glad you allow more then 3 screenshots, i was like "shot" just 3? haha gonna edit and post 1 more in the first comment so i dont spread them out :D

Many thanks for the rep, wery sweet of you, that you understand the work behind it, actually had problem getting the screenshot funtion to work, sat like 3h to figure it out and to get the damn bAllowscreenshot=1 to work :D

Chive on mate! <3

Panthera

Don Gato
...im glad you allow more then 3 screenshots, i was like "shot" just 3?

Who know maybe that was another reason people didn't post their pics of their characters! :D

Aww <3 Thank you! Yeah always fun to post pictures of ones characters, pretty happy with her :) yeah just the texture on those that differ, but there is more of them tho atm they are the ones i like the most from that mod, and as you said, must have been due to low count on mods bak then, realy hopes there will be many post on this thread now, as it seems its already taken some effect with me posting in it, realy sweet :D and im glad you allow more then 3 screenshots, i was like "shot" just 3? haha gonna edit and post 1 more in the first comment so i dont spread them out :D

Many thanks for the rep, wery sweet of you, that you understand the work behind it, actually had problem getting the screenshot funtion to work, sat like 3h to figure it out and to get the damn bAllowscreenshot=1 to work :D

Chive on mate! <3

Your welcome :)