• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

T1d3

Article Writer
Haha yeah, it's especially fun on Draugr Deathlords, seeing them fly twenty feet back. :p

My bow does 550 per shot w/ Daedric arrows, so I can one-shot almost anything.

how do you get your weapons to do that much damage

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I get the most enjoyment out of long distance archery kills when the person is running around searching for me. I just feel like such a badass being able to time a shot perfectly to get them while they're running.

ShadowGambit

Killing Victoria Vicci by casting Frenzy on her husband.

Was fun to watch him beat her to death. I didn't even have a bounty, as I didn't do "anything" :). Just walk around Solitude peacefully afterward, go pick up that enchanted Elven bow, and leave the city through the main gate

Aeidir

Archmage and Arch Curate
Pickpocketing a forsworn briarheart's heart right out of his chest. That was fun.

The decapitation perk can be SOOO satisfying at times. Muhahaha!

Aeidir

Archmage and Arch Curate
Yep. You may need some of the perks (misdirection or perfect touch). I did it on my assassin who has 100 pickpocket and most of the perks. It's pretty darn satisfying!

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Staring Emperor Titus Mede II right in the face, weapon sheathed. He won't fight me, he says, and then I Shout. Marked for Death flings him across the cabin, dead.

General Theodred

for the love of Talos...
My favorite kill.....it has to be Nelkir ( Balgruuf's iilegit annoying son ). I just killed it sneakily and took its body to the jarl's throne...and balgruuf just sat on it.

ShadowGambit

Yep. You may need some of the perks (misdirection or perfect touch). I did it on my assassin who has 100 pickpocket and most of the perks. It's pretty darn satisfying!

I think it is perfect Touch that is needed as Misdirection is only for weapon.

I wonder if we can do that with e Dremora Lord to get Daedra heart :)

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Actually, you don't need either perk.
Your just pickpocketing an alchemical ingredient.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
-Shooting Roggvir (guy being executed in Solitude) in the head when the executioner's axe was in mid-swing. Guards immediately came and arrested me despite my protests of, "Guys, come on! He was going to be dead in less than a second, and you have to admit that what I did was freaking awesome!"

-Killing a mammoth at level 5, and learning that Lydia and I were made for each other.

-Came really, really close to an awesome kill once. Lydia fired an arrow at a bandit just as I cut his head off, and her arrow passed right through the blood spurt. If only she had fired a split second earlier.
Good grief, that sounded demented...

BigBlindMax

My best kill was the first time I put the bump on Grelod the Kind.

I impaled her with my sword and then as I was about to leave, remembered that I had a staff of Zombies. So I ressurected her and calmly walked out of the Riften Orphange with moaning granny corpse in tow. Eventually, I went out to the docks, chopped her head off (I think) and left her floating in the bay for the Salughterfish. :cool:

Aquillus

I did mine recently.

I got into the Thalmor Embassy using the reeking cave glitch, went by the locked door in the embassy, used Throw voice to summon Elenwen.

Took out my fists, beat her to death.

Then slaughtered the soldiers & justiciars in the embassy with my dual-wield sword & dagger.

What was your favorite kill? :p
what is the cave glitch?

El Fonz0

I was about to die while fighting Ancano, he had summoned an Atronach, I think Flame, he was using Sparks on me, draining my health, and he had a third to a half health left, and just as I was about to die, I got a finisher on the bastard.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
My three best in no particular order:

1) Headshot on a bandit, from three stories below. Could only see the top quarter of her head. One shot, one kill.
2) Jenessa and I were fighting a pair of bandits. I shot an arrow at one of them, got a kill cam, and at the exact same time my arrow hit my bandit, an arrow Jenessa had shot killed the other bandit. Teamwork!
3) I was walking down the road and I randomly fired an arrow at nothing. At that exact moment a sabercat leaps into view. The arrow I hadn't aimed hit it and killed it with a single shot.

Bourn

I love any kill where I power-attack and decapitate someone. It's such a satisfying feeling searching them, but clicking on their head when it's 20 feet away.

AtomicDonut

I once decapitated a Bandit with a sword, but just as his head popped off, Lydia shot an arrow that hit him right in the forehead. The head flew across the room and landed in a Forge they had in their camp, cooking it. Would've been awesome if it flew across the room and stuck to the wall.

imINxile

Oh man. My most memorable..was in a dwenmer ruin. The one where you have to travel down like 20 flights of stairs. I don't remember what it's called maybe the one leading to blackreach.. Used become ethereal and landed directly in the middle of 6 or 7 falmer unnoticed..sniped them all without a blink of an eye. Felt badass. Good times man.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
My most epic kill? I killed that troll when going up the mountain to High Hrothgar is a very unique way and it triggered a kill cam. I shot an arrow and the cam followed the arrow and laughed as it pierced the troll's ass.