You know you've been playing a lot of Skyrim latley when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
When you hate your boss to the point where you imagine soul trapping him and then flaming them to death, bring their corpse back to life and make it eat the soul gem then hack the zombie up into a million pieces. Then realizing... If you know that combo perhaps you should get some sleep...

brandon

oh i forgot to say i get on at 8ish at night play till 4 in the morn go to bed then my son wakes me up at 6 feed him while i play go to work at 8ish then start my cycle over. damn addicting a** games

brandon

When at work you realize that it's now lunchtime... and you haven't done anything but read posts and wikis while planning your next session on Skyrim later that evening!
atleast im not the only one. thats ok cause come tuesday im on leave and im gonna take the tv to the spare room and hide for four days with pizza beer and monster lol

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
when you start a robbery by putting buckets over people's heads and steal all their goodies.

Kasha

Spending your whole day on skyrim, eating once, and drinking very little. Always in a state of whats over there and just one more mission before bed.

Prince Boromirr

Dragon Slayer
When your wife asks you if you are going to be up all night again playing that crazy dragon killing game !

when your beard smells like cheeto's puffs and your stomach hurts from all the caffiene and everytime you blink during the day you see a dragon...

brandon

When your wife asks you if you are going to be up all night again playing that crazy dragon killing game !
plops i have to wait for her to go to bed so i can play

brandon

I hear you. It's when she falls asleep on the couch watching TV that I have the dilemma... wake her or sneak off to the computer!
i have xbox so i have to turn the tv down and i cant figure out how to turn on subtitles.

Kasha

i have xbox so i have to turn the tv down and i cant figure out how to turn on subtitles.
you can get turtle beach headsets :) there great for sneaking.

brandon

Keith Ellis

Amen to that. Not only great for RPGs but amazing for online FPS games!

thraashman

When you start talking in a mild Norse accent because that's mostly what you've been hearing for the last week.

When you wind up bribing your wife and daughter to leave the house so you'll have some uninterrupted Skyrim time. They're getting a lot of free ice cream courtesy of Bethesda. ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts