You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
When your mother begins a sentence by saying "Let me guess..." and you assume that she's going to say "...someone stole your sweetroll."

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
Yea I know its wine, but I prefer Beer and im a Skyrim junkie..... can I get a pass brother?
I suppose...lol;)

When u get pulled over and the first words to the cop are "I used to be an officer like you, but then i took an arrow to the knee"

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I used to be a friend of yours then I talked about this game, these forums, and my story one too many times... :)

Emilia

the scorpion rises under the balsamic moon
you think you see a storm trooper in the rock formations

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
When alcohol shopping at Sainsbury's, you inexplicably find yourself actually asking them if they have any mead (and yes they do!)

And then walking back in the dark, you find yourself going into a semi-sneak mode when you see people on the other side of the road....

And while walking, some part of your subconscious is actively scanning for barrels to loot, and then you see some in a factory entrance, and have the almost irresistable urge to search them, but you talk yourself out of it thinking `It'll only be carrots and cabbages` (whyyyy?....)

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
When you've spent too long around the Khajiit's you start refering to yourself in the third person then when you say bye to someone you talk about warm sands.

When you trying to go up structures that have a clearly unpassable angle; but you keep on truckin'. (I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...)

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
When you bump into your cute neighbour, and find yourself starting to say `Hi Aela`.....

(well she does look like her minus the war paint):)

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you notice that the fingernails of your left hand are shorter than those of your right hand, even though you're right-handed. Because they've been worn down by all the left-handed typing you've been doing for your Skyrim fanfiction. >.<

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
You are shopping, and you see a woman who vaguely looks like Elenwen, and you suddenly get angry for a split second before realizing that's not her - luckily, there was not enough time to actually react in an angry fashion before my "oh, right, duh" kicked in.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

you're getting hit on by a group of guys, or girls, and you yell fus-ro-da to try to get them to go away (happened to me... well at least it got them to go away)

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
even your friends who have never played have started sending you skyrim videos and youtube stuff

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
When im up elk hunting and come across an extreamly steep hill, start running zig zags back and forth and jumping constantly thinking "ill eventually get up there!"

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
When you begin to write your to-do lists in Quest Journal format.

EXPULSION OF THE FOUL
The Elder Parent Council has requested that I dispel the loathsome stench that comes from the abhorred Trashcan Liner.

OBJECTIVES
Listen to Dad of the Elder Parent Council
Take the Vile Trashcan Liner from the Trashcan
Empty the Vile Trashcan Liner into the Trash Dumpster
Retrieve an Untarnished Trashcan Liner
♦ Place the Untarnished Trashcan Liner in the Trashcan
Speak with Dad of the Elder Parent Council for your reward

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts