You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hakon Five-Eyes

Original dragon-slayer
You know your addicted when you try to find something on this list that you haven't done yet

Willow

You know you're addicted when...

1. You see garlic in your kitchen and get excited about making an expensive potion with it
2. You forget the gold you have in Skyrim isn't related to the money you have in real life
3. You have dreams about riding Shadowmere

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I recently got a job in a huge warehouse that has those plastic galvanised sheetng every 10 or so sheets between the regular iron. There are planes that fly over the warehouse fairly regularly so...

...you know you are addicted when you see the shadow of a plane pass over the shed and you immediately think DRAGON! and scope around for a weapon (or shield in my case :p)!

Willow

When you go home to visit family for the holidays with no access to Skyrim and you experience withdrawals... true story.

When you keep away from vigilants be4 they ask u if you were caring for your hounds!!!

Inviato dal mio GT-I8160 utilizzando Tapatalk

When you use the phrase, "I will not stand idly by..." in everyday conversation and have no clue you're doing it until pointed out.

When you only like foods in the shape of animal legs, chunks of meat, wheels, or soups.

When you think everyone should revert back to horses as a primary mode of transportation.

When the Thalmor, Stormcloak, and Imperial dilemma is an actual pressing issue that needs to be debated discussed and hopefully one day, resolved.