You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
When you wonder why the police won't accept your bribe when you mention you're with the guild

Agent007

Moody Dovahkiin
When you think of doing something risky to do and the thought of "Oh, I'll just save my life (game) and if it doesn't work I'll reload my previous save." Then you realize in heated shame that it won't work in the real world <_<

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
I have it completely memorized

I don't think that's a good thing...

when you contemplate assassinating someone simply because they look rich.

when you try stealing the clothes off of people and they keep noticing, and you wonder why they do if you hve 100 pickpocketing

Asiaxfani

When you walk past a lake in real life and think to yourself: "LOL, that's some BAD water texture right there.
... wait, what?"

Chadonraz

I was on a bus, and the person next to me was talking in a foreign language, of which I understood nothing. At one point, however, I was sure I heard him say "...go fiddling..." and automatically completed the sentence in my mind: "... with any locks around here, we're going to have a real problem."

I should probably try triggering guards' random comments a little less often. :D

I eventually figured out the guy on the bus was speaking English...

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
I was on a bus, and the person next to me was talking in a foreign language, of which I understood nothing. At one point, however, I was sure I heard him say "...go fiddling..." and automatically completed the sentence in my mind: "... with any locks around here, we're going to have a real problem."

I should probably try triggering guards' random comments a little less often. :D

I eventually figured out the guy on the bus was speaking English...

lol and that last part is the most disturbing part. one time my brother drove up and picked me up from school, and before I entered he just went
"where would you like to go?" in the calmest voice possible. I said home slowly and he said "Climb on back and we'll be off." xD it was great and unexpected and made that horrible day way better

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
A week passed by, the calendar says otherwise...

For a moment I thought I was God. 1 day is a thousand years and such...

Posts-On-Forums

lol and that last part is the most disturbing part. one time my brother drove up and picked me up from school, and before I entered he just went
"where would you like to go?" in the calmest voice possible. I said home slowly and he said "Climb on back and we'll be off." xD it was great and unexpected and made that horrible day way better
Okay, next time I pick a friend up, I'm doing this.

Saozig

Hippy
Where you're watching Game of Thrones and while Theon Greyjoy is escaping through the hills, you unthinkingly look for a compass bar at the top of the screen to see if he's going in the right direction....yes, I actually did that...

When you see a lizard and try to talk to it thinking it is an Argonian