You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lindsay

Premium Member
You have a dream about fighting a dragon

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
When the neighbours call the police because they think your dead, because of the strong smell coming from your room.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
When you are in a irritating dungeon and wind up where you started for the fifth time in a row. You get mad and throw the controller down saying "i'm done with this damn game". Then five minutes later your back playing because you thought of something you haven't tried yet. And then repeat that process infinite times.

Trake1986

You know you've played too much Skyrim when you almost drown after drinking what you believed was a waterbreathing potion.

When you take the time to read all the posts others have made about how you know when your addicted to Skyrim...

Jei El

We will be avenged.
When your mom asks you, "What do you want to eat?" and you say

"Muh Fair lady! I'll have 2 legs of goat and an ALE!"

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you're reading a book entirely unrelated to TES but as you're doing so you're thinking such things as "OOH! Pickpocketing attempt successful!", "Strange old guy gains a level in one-handed!", "Nate fails at sneaking!"