You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed

Kruise

Khajiit will smell them coming.
...When you are scared of birds and you shout "DRAGON!" when you see one.
...When you refer cupcakes, as Sweetrolls.
...When you shout FUS RO DAH at anything in your way (My dog learned, that it means the same as MOVE by now :3)

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
When you get mad and tell someone to go Fus themselves

When you think of "A night to remember" while watching Hangover

Gonzocyn

Orc Warrior-Dragon Slayer
You know you're addicted to Skyrim when you have been up all night playing and when you hear you wife wake up at 8am you lie to her and tell her that you fell asleep on the couch and just woke up and started playing again!

stagnant94

skyrim-meme-82.jpg
many times, many many many times

mwt1977

you are like me and have 125+ hours of game play, 70+ dragon souls, wear heavy armor, full sneak tree, all factions beat, blacksmithing master, skill/health master enchanter, and only 1 word EVER unlocked from a dragon soul and that was Fus. i have all 3 words for all 20 shouts but the only shouts that are complete are the ones the game gives you that way yet i still play.

stagnant94

when you kill 76 people in texas for the sole reason of going to the electric chair and being interrupted by a dragon.

anyway, long story short, i need someone to bust me out.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I could lie to you and say I am not addicted. I could lie to my friends and say I am not addicted. I could lie to my family and say I am not addicted. I could lie to myself and say I am not addicted. I could try to lie to Skyrim and say I am not addicted. But Skyrim knows the truth and calls bullplops when it sees it.

My name is Uther Pundragon and I am addicted.

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you're walking around in shorts and a T-shirt on a somewhat chilly evening and everyone you run into is commenting on it. And you think, in answer, "What? I'm a Nord."

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
When instead of saying f--- u say FUS ROH DAH!

When you memorized some shouts

STRUN BAH QO!
WULD NAH KEST
YOL TOOR SHOOL

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts