You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
When you're going up a ski lift and keep telling your girlfriend that the currents of snow blowing down the hillside look just like Skyrim! And when you get to the top of the slope, you observe the view and exclaim that you must be somewhere near Windhelm.

Found myself doing this just today. ;)

Phobos

19.jpg
You see the photo below and think of Skyrim. Or the other photo i posted ;)

Legolas Auditore

When you crouch down and wait for an eye crosshair to close. And then of course you do actually see this and feel free to take everything in sight.

Legolas Auditore

when you try to hold e to move things around with the force
when your school bag is too heavy and you look for a potion/solution/draught of strength
when you cant see something too far away and you pull out your bow and zoom
when you wish you had quicksaved before doing something stupid
when you start thinking that potions are more important to sustain life than food
when you do something for a cute girl, put on a necklace, and look for a marriage dialog option
when you go out in the freezing cold without a jacket because your a bosmer with 50% resistance to disease
when you go on an errand for someone and expect at least 100 gold from them
when you start wondering about the conversion factor from us dollars to septims
when you see black people and think "redguard!"
when you stare at your bed for a few hours and pretend you slept
when you try to pickpocket someone and think it'll work because your crouching
when you look at the first page of a book and think you read the whole thing
when you see a book at the bookstore over 50 dollars and think "skill book!"
when you hear the skyrim soundtrack after you achieve something
when you close your eyes when going through doors
when you walk with your hands in front of you like a zombie (for 1st person players lol)
when you eat random plants to discover one of the effects it has
when you do something stupid and try to open up your menu and see if you have a bounty on you
when you wait outside a store until 8 am waiting for it to open
when you try to pick a lock, fail, and decide it was a master lock
when you see a lizard and think its argonian and attempt to speak to him
when you feel like everyone you pass by will complain to you about their problems
when you stand next to someone and expect them to turn around to face you
when your running and you wish you could whirlwind sprint
when you go around looking for random bandit camps
when you compare every girl you see to sylgia, who you have decided is the most beautiful girl in the world
when you pledge allegiance to the flag of the united states of tamriel

Wo1f

When u try to save before u do something important (like me and the state mandatory writing test)

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
You start calling your cat a skeever :/

Whitty

Looked at all the shopping bags the other day and thought 'wait a mo, can i carry this much and still wear the armour that i so love (daedric), the answer was yes, to much avail from the girl i love lol (she loves it)

Andre

You know you're addicted when:
When there isn't any Skyrim forum in your main language and you must discuss about the game in English Skyrim forum.
:)

Wheelie

When you haven't taken the disc out of your xbox in at least 6 weeks.
When you get up early to squeeze in an hour or so of Skyrim before work, after staying up past midnight playing Skyrim.

-You see a bottle of nail-polish, and drink it thinking it's a minor healing potion, only to find out it's poisoned
-You pull a apple-pie from your pocket, thinking it will advance health, magicka, and stamina, cuz your wife made it
-You hope to see text saying you got 'lover's comfort' after waking up from getting laid in your bed
-You kill a wolf, hoping a soul will walk out and give you it's magically-boosted hide
-You get thrown in jail, hoping to break out to increase sneak and lock-picking
-You do fisticuffs, only to get thrown in jail instead of getting 100 gold for winning
-You walk around a bar shirtless hoping women will see your necklace, thinking they will marry you

When you're lawyer insists on a skyrim defense at your petty larceny arraignment.

S

SynnerLarkie

when you hope your partner forgets all about ME3 coming out tomorrow so they dont take over the ps3.

when your daughter refuses to let you play by demanding she watch Dora the Explorer and the only thing you want to do more than anything is take out your bad ass super charged sexy bow and snipe DORA right in the face.. along with that damn monkey that follows her around. not only do you want to do this, but you can close your eyes and picture it.

also on the Dora note.. when you think "if swiper only put more points into sneak..." yea..