• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

do you like to do quests or just run around killin stuff?

• Total voters
Hi. Lovin skyrim. I look on this site for info aall the time. Figured id make a profile finally. And try to add some of my experiance to it too. Lol. I'm 22. I have an awsome fiance who plays too. My 3 yr old loves watching us both. I love chattin so go on ahead n follow or convo me :-)

Clau

The Fateless One
Hello and welcome to the forums. I adore couples who play Skyrim. :) I'm not sure about a toddler seeing all that killing stuff though. :D

Hello and welcome to the forums. I adore couples who play Skyrim. :) I'm not sure about a toddler seeing all that killing stuff though. :D
Lol its not nearly as bad as grand theft auto. We're both good guys so we don't kill innocents. I make sure I do my db quests when he's taking his nap lol.

Seth

The Skrimmer
460925.jpg

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings, Ra'Kira_kitty! Lots of sharing and caring around these parts when it comes to Skyrim. Join the crowd! Meantime, have fun here and may your 3-year-old open up his/her own can of Skyrim whoop-ass. :Dovahkiin:

Exelex

Welcome to the Forums.

I'm evil on Skyrim, so I prefer to walk around and attack/kill everything in sight (I'm like a Deadric Prince - Love chaos and destruction.). Being good gets old.

Welcome to the Forums.

I'm evil on Skyrim, so I prefer to walk around and attack/kill everything in sight (I'm like a Deadric Prince - Love chaos and destruction.). Being good gets old.
I'm evil when the little one isn't watching. He doesn't need to see mommy killing people that r begging for their lives lol ;-)

Exelex

I'm evil when the little one isn't watching. He doesn't need to see mommy killing people that r begging for their lives lol ;-)
I'm a horrible role-model. I kill (IN SKYRIM) people in front of the little ones....... they just sit there and watch in amazement.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Welcome.

I'm loving the different range of people on this site. Couples who game together unheard of :eek: ! What is your secret ;) ?

Anyway hello :)

Welcome.

I'm loving the different range of people on this site. Couples who game together unheard of :eek: ! What is your secret ;) ?

Anyway hello :)
I got him into rpg games. He always liked total war on the computer so I just started him on an easy rpg game n then got him into oblivion.. by then he was excited for skyrim lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts