WTF Is Up With The World

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
...Dafuq?

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
In some countries, this is a common thing. What gets me, is that the girl's body was clearly already going through the menstrual cycle. Girls and boys are hitting puberty earlier and earlier. And, I'd like to know why.

Doesn't excuse the 17 year old. Not in the least bit. But, this is a case where abortion should have been considered. And in my opinion, abortion should have been performed. Both children are going to need huge amounts of therapy, the 9 year old mostly.

I hope they find the 17 year old and throw his ass to the wolves.

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
Messed up indeed.

In South America girls are known to have babies at six, and girls having babies at nine is pretty common in the Middle East.

Irvine'>) In warm climates the heat has been known to make girls get their menstrual cycle as young as eight, and even moreso if under stress. Also, I have been told by some professors, you don't even have to have your menstrual cycle at all to be able to get pregnant, all it takes is sex and in this case, rape. However, it is very, very uncommon with the later.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I've never heard of warmer climates causing puberty to come early to girls. From what I've read is that it's happening all over. Boys and girls are hitting puberty early an I don't see how pregnancy can happen without the menstrual cycle. It just doesn't make any sense.

Maybe it's possible to get pregnant in that narrow window between the first ovulation and the first menses? Other than that, yeah that makes no sense.

Bropo

Consummate of Oration
I think the reason girls and boys hit puberty at a much faster rate nowadays, is because we ingest meats and produced foods everyday that contain hormones that do that exact thing for animals so they can grow faster...It's really simple and in front of everyone's eyes but no one seems to think about it....the mass populace is full of idiots....It could even be all the sexual marketing and subliminally sexual advertisements for woman and men, have you ever watched a top rated show and listen and payed attention to the murmurs the people make? Its extremely sexual but you don't consciously hear it but your subconscious picks up on it, and its how they get those great ratings....you want a great example of what im talking about? go watch john carter and listen to the words the aliens say don't even watch the movie go to another room and listen to it on the tv

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
I've never heard of warmer climates causing puberty to come early to girls. From what I've read is that it's happening all over. Boys and girls are hitting puberty early an I don't see how pregnancy can happen without the menstrual cycle. It just doesn't make any sense.

I don't have a link right now, but I will look for it. I do believe it was something about the heat putting strain on the body or messing with the hormones and tricking the body. There is also abnormal hormonal development and brain tumors which have been known to cause menstrual cycles in girls as young as eight. A girl who has her period at eight might not eve show puberty symptoms (breasts growing etc etc) until at least twelve or thirteen.

There is also how we eat. This is been known to alter it, and if the mother of said child had hormonal problems or ate bad, exercised bad, had any kind of problems, it could effect her daughter. I think with what we are eating and what we are doing in modern times is beginning to effect our persons, and that is why this is becoming a common problem.

It does happen though. That's why girls as young as nine in the Middle East are often impregnated by their husbands, especially in the hotter places.

Bropo

Consummate of Oration
I hit puberty at 12. And there were hormone induced mass produced foods during my childhood and I still reached puberty at an age that made sense. And the last bit is hilarious. Are you seriously suggesting that media is the cause of it? Wow, that's rich.
Also, do you know about something called science? it gets better with time...what does that mean you ask? well sir, how about the fact that as we progress throughout humanity things advance. Such as hormones...what no way...i know right holy cow that's awesome. Animals have always been improved upon since we can decode their genetics and as time goes on more and more powerful strands and new types of hormones are introduced into livestock with the long term being experimented on the current generation. put two and two together its simple math.
(New hormone+tested in a lab for a couple years+seems safe at the moment= New hormone) then ( Hormone long term affects studied on the current generation)(like all the studies you see on the news remember?)The truth is we are all guinea pigs of semi safe products, but its not a huge deal because were so far in society that we know whats TRULY GOING TO HURT us so such medial things are overlooked, by the common populace-like yourself as you so frankly proved.

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
Firstly, who are you talking to? Secondly, could you format your post a little better? Thirdly, there isn't a need to be condescending and rude, Bropo (calling whomever it was "idiot" for example). If you have a point to get across to people you can still do it effectively without the attitude.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
Uh yeah, 80% of all news is through media thus they dictate what we believe free speech is great until monopolies control what we hear because we have a capitalistic society, why don't you prove it wrong instead of dismissing using a jewish tactic, and no im not being anti-semite that's where the tactic originated and its used by the unintelligent to calm and convince others..sorry though I'm not someone who's going to accept your dismissal
heres some reading so you can prove how wrong you are to yourself

How about you stop being so racist? Jewish tactic? Just letting you know I reported your post. There's no need to bring a religious group into this.

And for someone who claims I am unintelligent, I can type out a post better than you. None of what you are saying makes any sense. Bottom line is, I don't believe that a young person who is surrounded by sex in the media is going to develop early. You really think a young boy who sees a breast is going to suddenly have his testicles drop?

Ilrita

As for your post, the concept of a girl getting pregnant without going through ovulation is what I don't buy. Ovulation is part of the menstrual cycle and the egg going from the ovary to the uterus is how pregnancy can happen. End of.

Bropo

Consummate of Oration
How about you stop being so racist? Jewish tactic? Just letting you know I reported your post. There's no need to bring a religious group into this.

And for someone who claims I am unintelligent, I can type out a post better than you. None of what you are saying makes any sense. Bottom line is, I don't believe that a young person who is surrounded by sex in the media is going to develop early. You really think a young boy who sees a breast is going to suddenly have his testicles drop?

Ilrita

As for your post, the concept of a girl getting pregnant without going through ovulation is what I don't buy. Ovulation is part of the menstrual cycle and the egg going from the ovary to the uterus is how pregnancy can happen. End of.

Again i was not being rascist. I simply said where your tactic originated from i guess saying american hamburgers are fattening is rascist too good joke dude. think before you speak or at least anticipate the speech of your rivals

And again you resorted to the same tactic i described before "your not as good at writing as me in my opinion so that makes everything you said wrong" quit, and you cannot orate better than me when im orating fluidly and I'm actually trying to create intelligent works, this is simply educating the wrong

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
Again i was not being rascist. I simply said where your tactic originated from i guess saying american hamburgers are fattening is rascist too good joke dude. think before you speak or at least anticipate the speech of your rivals

I am amused that you didn't comment on the rest of my post. Instead you have to defend that you aren't racist. Why even point it out? Why even make a comment about the Jews? Clearly a remark like that was originated from racist beginnings.

Bropo

Consummate of Oration
I am amused that you didn't comment on the rest of my post. Instead you have to defend that you aren't racist. Why even point it out? Why even make a comment about the Jews? Clearly a remark like that was originated from racist beginnings.

and you do the same tactic yet again "you were talking about something else so im going to pick on the one point i can win out as to destroy your support" XD so pathetic

Oh and i did comment on the rest of your post your just too impatient. If you dont believe i should have defended your statement that im a rascist first, well then what does that say about you?

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I'm detecting massive amounts of butthurt in this sector....

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
and you do the same tactic yet again "you were talking about something else so im going to pick on the one point i can win out as to destroy your support" XD so pathetic

Oh and i did comment on the rest of your post your just too impatient.

SENSE__This_picture_makes_none_by_Mathan552.jpg

No, the intelligent person would have addressed all issues within the initial post.

Bropo

Consummate of Oration
SENSE__This_picture_makes_none_by_Mathan552.jpg

No, the intelligent person would have addressed all issues within the initial post.

you know what your right no one every does things in chronological order, only the stupidest minds in the world have done that, it should have just been a wheel forget the wagon.

And your smart little picture up there hahaha its not my fault you cant put my words together or complete a-b concepts

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts