Private [WoS RP] *~. The Will of Sithis .~*

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    *~. Introduction .~*

~ Preface ~

Spawned from Sithis himself, the Dread Son, Drazker, has been sent forth to Skyrim to meet with the Listener and restore the glory of the Dark Brotherhood. The old ways of the Black Hand shall return. New Dark Brothers and Sisters will be recruited and once again, souls shall flow freely to The Void. Will you join our family or will you die like a pig opposing us?

~ Information ~

This roleplay revolves around the return to glory of the Dark Brotherhood. This will contain spoilers from their questline, which have been completed by the Listener ( not necessarily the Dragonborn ) in this roleplay. Drazker will serve as a leader for a new Sanctuary in Whiterun Hold and as a secondary Listener. ( Instead of listening to the Night Mother, he receives his contracts from Sithis himself. ) I'll also play as secondary characters that Speakers will interact with and others that the assassins will kill. ( Some will be easy, others not so much. ;) )

~ Rules ~

No metagaming - Metagaming is the process by which a character learns information that is either not available to them or has not yet been revealed to them in roleplay.

Instance tracking - At the top of each roleplaying post, type your character's present location in italics.

Example:

Whiterun Hold Sanctuary

Drazker stepped through the door after saying the password, blah blah blah-...

~ How To Begin ~

You may start posting as your character. You can begin your adventure here by joining the Dark Brotherhood. Remember, the Brotherhood recruits people who have murdered others by kidnapping them in their sleep.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
    this looks fun, glad some one else put an RP up.

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
    Windhelm

After having left Windhelm 5 years ago to prove himself a full fledged mage, Michael returned home to show his adopted father the man he had become. Michael left Windhelm at the age of 17, back when outsiders were still welcome in Skyrim. Now 22 years old, Michael returns to Windhelm to be welcomed by the racist comments of the local Nords.

Michael stepped through the gates of Windhelm and quickly spotted trouble brewing. A group of locals looked like they were harassing a Dunmer. Michael kept his distance as to not be involved, and waited till the argument was over. "Things sure have changed these past 5 years, eh Luaffyn?" said Michael as he walked up to the woman. "Michael?! It's good to see you." said Luaffyn as she hugged Michael. "I see the Stormcloak sympathizers don't like Dunmers." said Michael as he and Luaffyn walked towards the Gray Quarter (an area of Windhelm which "housed" the Dunmer residents). "They think we're spies for the Empire, but forget about that. Why have you returned?" said Luaffyn with a worried face. "I've come back home to show my father that I've become a full fledged mage" said Michael happily. Luaffyn turned towards her house and opened the door. "Michael come in and sit down" said Luaffyn, with a sad expression on her face. "What's wrong? You look sad" said Michael as he sat down at the table. "Michael I have... bad news. Your father was taken away last week by the same group of men you saw just now" said Luaffyn.

"What?! Why was he taken away?" said Michael frantically as he jumped out of his chair. As Luaffyn began to tell him what happened, Michael slowly began to fall back into his seat in shock. "Last week your father was at the tavern having some mead and he was talking about you. He was telling the new group of Dunmer refugees about his adopted Imperial son who set out to be a great mage. The group of Nords heard him and figured that he was a spy from the Empire and took him in to do some questioning". We've asked the Jarl if he knows anything but he and the guards say they have not heard anything about questioning the Dunmers" explained Luaffyn. "Then the group must be acting on their own. We have to find my father!" said Michael as he got up and stormed towards the door. "Calm down, we found out that the leader of the group is a man called Rolff Stone-Fist. He is in the tavern during the day and at night,when he gets drunk he comes to the Gray Quarter to bad mouth us Dunmers" said Luaffyn, fearing what would happen when the two met. "Then I'm off to meet Rolff" said Michael angrily. "What are you going to do?" asked Luaffyn. "I'm going to wait till he's drunk, then I will ask him about my father. Where things go from there is up to the Divines" said Michael as he walked out the door.

Putting on his hood he saw that the sun was still out. "If what Luaffyn said is true, then Rolff will be at the tavern". Michael walked towards the tavern and didn't even glance at the people who passed him. As he reached the tavern Michael saw that the door was partially open so he quickly went inside. "Where is he..." murmured Michael to himself. "I gave Rolff the grilled salmon and mead he asked for" said the maid to the barkeep. "Let him get drunk upstairs, he's a bother to the rest of our customers" said the barkeep. Michael overheard the two and was delighted. "Now I can talk to him in private" said Michael as he went upstairs to Rolff's room unseen. "There are a lot of people downstairs so it should drown out any noise we make up here" Michael thinks to himself as he knocks on Rolff's door.

"Who is it?" asks Rolff from behind the door. "An Imperial" answers Michael. "An Imperial?! What does an Imperial dog want..." says Rolff as he opens the door and is cut off by Michael's hand at his throat. "Silence you drunk. I will ask the questions here!" yelled Michael. "What do you know about a Dunmer whom you took for interogation who was accused of being an Imperial spy?" asked Michael with his hand at Rolff throat. Rolff being a heavily built Nord, easily pulled Michael's hand from his throat and pushes Michael back. "What Dunmer? There are so many of them in this city now that I can't tell who is who" said Rolff with a cocky smile on his face. "My father! exclaimed Michael as he backed up to the far corner of the room. "The Dunmer you and your lackeys took away for raising an Imperial son". "Oh, that Dunmer. Yes, I remember him now. He boasted so much of his adopted son, so we took him to the Docks and did some interrogating" said Rolff with an evil grin. "He said that he found you abandoned in an alley. We figured he was lying so we had him...wash his face for awhile". explained Rolff laughing. "You sc..." said Michael as he rushed at Rolff only to be pushed back and pinned to the wall by the physically stronger Rolff. "Listen up kid, there's more. After that we pulled him up and asked him where he sent you. He said you had gone off to become a mage. We knew that was a lie. You had really gone to Cyrodill and gave the Empire information about Windhelm. Your father denied it to his last breathe, because he never came back up for air! Ahahahaha" exclaimed Rolff who was laughing at his own actions. Michael sunk to the floor as he heard of his father's death. Michael was in tears. He had just come back to show his father that he had become a mage and finds out that his father was killed a week earlier.

"You murdered my father because of your foolish paranoia" said Michael as he rose from the floor, wiping away his tears. "I'll kill you!" yelled Michael frantically as he ran towards Rolff. Rolff grabbed Michael by the throat and raised him up on the wall. "Don't worry you'll be seeing your father very soon kid" said Rolff. Michael flailed around in the air trying to get loose of Rolff's grip. "Hahaha, a weakling just like your father" said Rolff as he laughed with a grin on his face. "Don't speak of my father!" yelled Michael as he cast a spell in his right hand underneath his robes. Michael placed his hand as if he was holding something on Rolff's chest. "I won't be joining my father just yet, but you will be seeing Sithis very soon" said Michael as a conjured sword appeared in his hand and pierced Rolff's chest. Rolff Gasped for air and dropped to his knees releasing his grip on Michael. "You litt..." said Rolff, but Michael did not give him the chance to speak. Michael brought the sword to Rolff's neck. "Say hello to Sithis for me" whispered Michael into Rolff's ear as the swords sliced through his neck.

Michael's head was racing. What had he just done? What if someone found out? What should he do now?
    He quickly walked out of the room and made sure no one saw him as he walked out of the tavern. As he walked back to Luaffyn's house, Michael was very cautious and looked around to see if anyone had found out already. When he reached Luaffyn's house he quickly told her to follow him to the stables outside the city. "Luaffyn... he killed my father,and I killed him" said Michael with teary eyes. "I know...I just couldn't tell you that he was killed. Where will you go now? Windhelm isn't safe. Listen I have a friend, her name is Hulda. She runs an Inn called The Bannered Mare in Whiterun. Tell her your a friend of Luaffyn's and she will give you a place to stay for awhile. I will send a message to her. You musn't stay here any longer" said Luaffyn with a mother's loving voice. "Thank you Luaffyn. Stay well until I return when things have cooled down" said Michael as he got on the carriage headed for Whiterun.

After arriving at Whiterun, Michael quickly found his way to the Bannered Mare. Michael made his way to the bar where a woman was standing. "Might you be Hulda miss? asked Michael. "Yes, I am Hulda. The Innkeeper of The Bannered Mare" said Hulda. "My friend Luaffyn sent me here, she said that you would help me find a place to stay for awhile" explained Michael. "Ah yes, I got her note just this morning. Any friend of Luaffyn's is a friend of mine. I have prepaired the room above the kitchen for you. You can stay aslong as you require. Would you like anything to eat? said Hulda. "No, I'll just head upstairs and get some sleep" said Michael. "Good night then" answered Hulda as Michael walked off into the kitchen and up the stairs.
    Haunted by the events that occurred the day before Michael had a hard time falling asleep that night. Yet he dozed off in tears.

(Sorry that this was insanely long but I haven't RP'ed in years and I got really into this story. :D)

hardix

Linkin Park Fan
    Dragonreach

Hardix had finally found someone willing to supply her a contract, and she was determined to do it right. The target was the court wizard, so Hardix knew it would be quite tough. The plan was to poison him with an arrow dipped in frostbite venom. She had been waiting in the room for several hours, waiting for the court wizard to finally appear, when he came in. He didn't notice her, so she pulled out her bow, took careful aim, and shot him in the neck. He writhed around on the floor, and she stood watching. He started yelling, but she had prepared for this, and put some rags over his mouth, tying them up so his voice was muffled. Getting out a dagger, she walked over, and stabbed his leg with a strong paralyzing potion. He stopped suddenly. She took all he had on him, including alot of spell tomes, and left. Later that night she went to sleep, hoping to finally be approached by the dark brotherhood.

( Guys i'm going out for quite a while, my character will just go along with it but don't make her do anything to big til i get back)

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    Upon waking, Michael would find himself blind-folded with his ankles and wrists tied to a chair he'd be sitting in. He'd hear a slight creaking, as if from a rocking chair, and the blowing of the wind. It was warm and the place where he was smelled of incense.

Suddenly, a friendly Argonian voice would pierce through the near-silence.

"Good morning, sleepy head."

---

Hardix would find herself in a similar position. Blindfolded and tied to a chair, she'd hear the sound of running water and the noise of the wind. It was warm and humid where she was. The air smelled slightly of sulfur and smoke, with a little tinge of incense.

An ethereal voice interrupted the woman's thoughts, seeming to boom from all around her.

"Why did you kill him?"

hardix

Linkin Park Fan
    Er, Hardix is a girl.

Hardix heard the strange voice, and it forced a tingle down her spine. The voice made her want to crawl inside her own skin. The journey here would've had to of been impossibly quiet, not to wake her up, yet she had just woken up, tied to a rotting wooden chair, unable to see anything. All she heard was trickling water, and the wind. There was a strange smell in the air aswell, sulfur, and.... smoke. With a bit of incense. This gave her no clue to her position either. It was then that she heard the voice, ask that simple question. She had to force her mouth open to answer him. 'I was paid to by an anonymous contract.' She then stopped thinking, and suddenly the entire world went still as she heard an even darker voice, one charged with demonic power, whisper into her ear. ' I am Boethiah, and you are to be my champion, but first, you must join the dark brotherhood, and find your own way to me. Soon, you shall have great powers, and you shall be great, but first, you must go through many hardships. Let the dark brotherhood guide you, but do not follow the bumbling listeners approach. You must follow Sithis' Listener, and do what he says. He shall bring the greatness within you to the surface.' After hearing this voice, Hardix felt extremely weak and vulnerable, and sagged down as far as the bond of the chair would let her, wondering what was going to happen, and if the dark brotherhood was truly going to accept her.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    ( Edited accordingly. Thanks for correcting me. )

The ethereal voice boomed all around her once more, asking quite simply, "who?"

hardix

Linkin Park Fan
    After Hardix regained her composure, she heard the strange voice asking 'Who?' Now, hardix knew that this person was possibly the least likely person to order the assassination of the court wizard, but still she said his name. 'jarl Ulfric, Leader of the stormcloaks, He thought that the wizard was trying to help the imperials here.' She waited for several minutes, hoping for another answers, but only silence, followed by another strange chill along her back.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    Whiterun Sanctuary

Suddenly, her blindfold came untied. As the cloth fell down to rest around her neck, she would find herself inside of a beautiful, decorated cavern with Dark Brotherhood banners hanging down all around the walls. The running water she had heard was a small stream which entered the cavern through one wall and went out the other. Over this stream was built a tiny bridge, more for show than to actually avoid the trickling water.

Entrances to other parts of the Sanctuary could be seen, steps going up and others going down as well as halls and tunnels. Clearly they were in the central chamber. Before her lied a man, appearing to be passed out, also tied to a chair and blindfolded. He would appear to be just an ordinary Nord man. Blonde-haired, muscular, limp in his seat.

Suddenly, from behind her, Hardix's bounds were cut. A hulking, tall figure covered in twisted, demonic-looking ebony armor walked to her front to face her. Try as she might, nothing could be seen on the inside of it's helm.

The voice returned as the figure lofted it's right arm, pointing towards the other.

"Kill him," Drazker commanded, before planting a steel dagger firmly in her right palm.

hardix

Linkin Park Fan
    After the order came, Hardix stared at the dagger in her hand. She always preferred to make the deaths seem more up close than a swift dagger thrust. Sure, she always used poisons and bows, but that was just so she wasn't killed. She also wanted to know that the person lying there had seen there killer, as was there right. And as he was a nord, killing him in his homeland was OK, but even she knew Nords preferred to think of home before dying. So, she called out to him, trying to get him to answer. When he did, his voice was slurred. 'Whad ya wan?' was the only recognizable phrase out of several lines of speech. Then Hardix said ' It is your time to die, and there is nothing you can do to stop it. I know of your races customs in liking to be killed in your homeland, and to have your home as your last thoughts. Your last thoughts are now, and your body will be placed into a tomb of the dead, I will see to it personally.' She took a single step, and threw the knife. It hit him in between his eyes, and he died instantly. She walked forward, slid the knife out of the wound, and wiped it clean on the soil beneath her feet. She turned towards the hulking figure, still trying to see his face, but unable to make anything out, except a slight glimpse of the back of the helm.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    Whiterun Sanctuary

Drazker watched the murder silently. When Hardix turned to him, his helm gave a firm nod. The voice does not return. Instead, a new voice echoes from the depths of the helm. A friendly Khajiit addressed her, speaking as if there had never been a killing.

"You have obeyed my command and killed a man you did not know. He is with Sithis now. You are free to go, but why leave now? Why not join our happy family?"

North of the duo would be a tunnel leading to a flight of stairs leading up to the black door, the exit. North-east would be the first living quarters, south-east, the second. The west tunnel would lead to the lounge. Past the lounge would be the banquet hall. Finally, there would be a single southern tunnel, leading to the library and mage's laboratory.

A complete blacksmith would be built into the main cavern's wall. Next to it would be training dummies, both bare and armed.

"You may leave by taking the stairs up to your right-... or you could pick a bed and settle in, over there," the man instructed, pointing to the second living quarters.

"Make your choice."

hardix

Linkin Park Fan
    Hardix knew that this man, this thing, was what the voice had told her to follow. He was surely sithis' listener. She also knew that the only true way forward now was to join the brotherhood. She went southeast, and picked the second bed on the right. She threw down her things, and looked underneath the bed. She found some clothes, with only the tiniest gap for the eyes to look out. She put it on, and it fitted her perfectly. From there, she walked back into the main chamber, and without saying a word, kneeled infront of the Dark Knight.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    Whiterun Sanctuary

"The outfit suits you well," the kind Khajiit voice commented earnestly as she kneeled before Drazker.

hardix

Linkin Park Fan
    Whiterun Sanctuary
    'Thank you' she said,' I am sure you know my name, but what of yours?' she asked, already sure of the answer. She had heard of the khajit from a dark elf in windhelm, days before jarl ulfric had hired her. The dark knight, was more of a mystery. She could certainly guess his name, as Sithis would've surely named him Drazker, the Nordish name for darkness. However, she couldn't be certain. She was rather apprehensive of him, as he was truly a large figure. the armour was towering over her, and it flicked off little shadows, as if his armour itself could fight given the opportunity. She wished she could have armour like that, when once again, she heard the whispers in her ear. ' Oh, but you can. He may be sithis' listener, but I was always his favorite daedra. Sithis long ago told me how to make such armour. You will have soon have armour like the clothes you wear now, as flexible as this, and almost as hard as his armour. Just follow his instructions, and help him always. He is your master, just as sithis is his master.'

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    Whiterun Sanctuary

The Khajiit's reply was sly and smug in tone, "this you will learn in time. But not yet, my sister. For now you need only concentrate on one thing."

hardix

Linkin Park Fan
    'What would you have me focus on, sir?' asked hardix eager to show the brotherhood just what she could do. Also, she hoped that she could settle something personal, if the trip sent her up north. She had a vampire to hunt down.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    Whiterun Sanctuary

"How you are going to kill your first target," the voice replied, it's laughs echoing from within the
    endless void of the helm's interior.

hardix

Linkin Park Fan
    'I will usually poison an arrow, shoot him in an unprotected area, before paralysing him with my enchanted dagger. This keeps me safe, while also stop him struggling after the dagger thrust. However, for richer targets, I usually use an arrow, made from enchanted swords. These set people alight, or freeze them. I think that after starting here, I will adopt a new strategy, though. She looks down at the corpse, and smiles.' I believe I will start throwing dagger at people. This will surely be a unique form of death. Daggers, enchanted with dark magic, so they take control of the dead body, and come back to me, so I can retrieve the daggers without even moving.' After looking at the khajit for several seconds, she takes out a small knife, and starts throwing it up in the air, catching it after every revolution.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    Whiterun Sanctuary

"You sure love to speak, eh? I must be going. Your work begins tomorrow, Murderer."

With that, Drazker turns towards the exit and marches off, his plate armor crunching and clanking distinctively as he walks away.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts