• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
For me the worst part is being unable to respec your character's perks, aside from starting all over from scratch.

swanqueen

Yeah.. don't kill Paarthurnax... "Return to Ebern" stays on your quest list forever but the Greybeards tell you where word walls are. If you kill the dragon the Greybeards won't help you any more and the Blade quests aren't all that much.

swanqueen

Worst part for me is picking up a quest item and being stuck carrying it. AND when you do get the quest, the system does not recognize you have the item and you cannot finish the quest. Not to mention the items from completed quests that wont leave your inventory. very frustrating.
If you accidently pick up a quest item and dont have that quest, I wich the quest would automatically activate. Same sa the legend of red eagle. Finished it but everytime you read the book, the quest restarts with nothing to gain.

Me too. I have among other things 10 pounds of instruments from the Bards quests I can't drop. That's a lot to carry for nothing. And even if they don't weigh anything it just makes your inventory more confusing.

Xiomn

I find it somewhat annoying that so many people have the same voice. Couldn't they have hired some more voice actors so that every single guard in Skyrim didn't have his career as an adventurer ended by taking an arrow in the knee?

Guards are useless, they serve no purpose besides attacking you. If you're getting attacked they don't do anything. You can't fully interact with them like normal citizens whereas in Oblivion the guards could do all of these things. The only thing they will attack are dragons.

Blackst0rm

Worst part is nearly every time I go to the College in Winterhold an Ancient Dragon appears and I can't fast travel... annoying :mad:

HeavyMetal

Life is no way to treat an animal.
That there was no mention in the tool-tips, loading screens or anywhere else of using 1-8 as hot keys.

Sure, they mention the cumbersome favorites menu, but leave you to figure it out that you can actually assign hotkeys.

Cue someone saying, "There are un-modded hotkeys in this game?!"

Yes, there are :)

Having to chose between fighting for CAESAR or for Skyrim. What sucks is that....
free skyrim = weak empire = thalmor takeover = not free skyrim

but, I thought there were no consequences or tough choices to be made at all, G.I. joe?

I find it somewhat annoying that so many people have the same voice. Couldn't they have hired some more voice actors so that every single guard in Skyrim didn't have his career as an adventurer ended by taking an arrow in the knee?

naw, that's part of the, uh..charm!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts