Worst Non-Unique Enemy In Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

El-Lee Zardo

I would say the frost troll that jumps of a cliff suddenly during the climb to the graybeards.
I also hate frost mages, especially the super strong forlorn ones. Nothing urkes me mire than to see my guy go down with multiple ice spikes in my body.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I hate the dwarven ruins because of the annoying enemies there.
It's cool backstory to Skyrim but something in me dreads those dungeons

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Mages are always tough to kill. My build doesn't have high DPS so they always get that opportunity to heal themselves. I have to act quick when fighting them. But I do enjoy fighting them though.

Mabe

Mages, my 2h tank had issues getting to them when half frozen and moveing slow. Then he learned archery.

It may be Skeevers. I hate the disappoint when a red.dot shows up and it turns out to be a rat. I gotta take my sword out for this? Can't I just kick it in the head?

The ##@$@ giant in whiterun that got me twice when i was at a low level , still no idea why it attacked me seeing that i was just walking by that said later on when im at a higher level it leaves me alone bloody bully

Leslie_Chow

The random Argonians or Khajiit that randomly attack me in the world map. I also hate the Falmers with a passion. Jesus Christ.

jam

High level mages are awful, I always dread going into places with mages because I know there will be one annoying one at the end that will one-hit me when I'm not paying attention.

I hate when you have two or more draugr death overlords or death overlords, one is bound to shout to to the ground while the other hacks you slowly to death while you get up.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
I hate falmers and the enemies in dwarven ruins. My mage has absolutely no problem facing off against other mages (thanks to Breton natural ability to resist magicka, and the atronach ability in alteration skill). Really, the only trouble I have is the two enemies listed above because they can somehow get passed my two thralls.

Ffxij

I never had a problem with anything on my old sneak archer character, but my new one is a melee, so mages frying me while running away from my great sword pisses me off now.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
I never had a problem with anything on my old sneak archer character, but my new one is a melee, so mages frying me while running away from my great sword pisses me off now.

I know what you mean. I had an amazing archer character that was way too overpowered so basically I would one shot (two if they were incredibly strong) everything. My warrior keeps getting owned by mages and death lords.

Señor_Fluffykins

Yea basically I hate any of the dwarven enemies, except the mech spiders, those aren't that bad. Giants aren't that bad, just don't get close lol unless you like skydiving. OH!!!!!!!! and i really hate frost wizards, especially on my nord, cause he is a warr and when i try to get close, i get slowed and ice spiked >:[

Ironclad

Some.. No, many of the foresworn I have met have been super tough opponents. I assume these guys level according to the players strength? I'll find their archers and spell-throwers are very accurate, even if I'm moving & dodging; after these guys I must save because they often have 2-H tanks waiting just around the next corner.
Strong mages are a pain too, but I find they can be brought down fast if they are charged and dealt with face to face (right after shout-freezing a follower and using a summon to distract any other weaklings).

Tanya

The very first quest I did was in the Shimmermist Cave. Those Falmer and Chaurus were killing me over and over. I haven't screamed at a game like I did that day since trying to beat the Arishok in Dragon Age 2. I'm pretty sure 50% of the obscenities I screamed were made up gibberish.

Luckily they are much easier now.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
The very first quest I did was in the Shimmermist Cave. Those Falmer and Chaurus were killing me over and over. I haven't screamed at a game like I did that day since trying to beat the Arishok in Dragon Age 2. I'm pretty sure 50% of the obscenities I screamed were made up gibberish.

Luckily they are much easier now.

I can totally relate to that. Level 10 mage, ran in there for, what I thought was gonna be fun and poops, only to get murdered over and over and over again.
Note to self, level 10 mage with flames spell vs. Falmer = you die many many times.

To this day, I dread going to kill Falmer, I can't seem to shake that awful feeling I had when facing them.

Why are all the dark brotherhoods crappiest members attacking me?
I'll be taking a stroll and see them sprint at me from the horizon

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts