Worst murders YOU didn't commit?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I just found Festus Krex outside the dark brotherhood, killed by the Penitus Oculatus, pinned to a tree by about 100 arrows.

I just found Festus Krex outside the dark brotherhood, killed by the Penitus Oculatus, pinned to a tree by about 100 arrows.

Those were all my arrows LOL / JK I never liked D.B. Quest line so when I found out I could Kill them all , That's what I do now Plus you receive 3,000 Gold and all of Astrids Gear and weapons , and then loot the whole place . :Dragonborn:

Wildroses

My latest character walked out of Bleak Fall Barrows into Riverwood to return the Golden Claw and found Faendal lying dead in the main street.

To this day I still have no idea who killed him. Sven, maybe?

Nighthiker77

I've been looking for him. He was the only one I didn't find. Windshear is my favorite item in the whole game so I never destroy the dark brotherhood.

Blood on the ice I the worst I think.

There isn't any evidence that I killed anybody though.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

I've been looking for him. He was the only one I didn't find. Windshear is my favorite item in the whole game so I never destroy the dark brotherhood.

2390122-1338825400.jpg

Imperial archers don't mess around.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation

2390122-1338825400.jpg

Imperial archers don't mess around.
Whoa! I've finished the dark brotherhood quests at least a hundred times and never come across this grizzly scene. WTF

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I am having a bad run with smithys. Alvor in Riverwood got killed by a dragon and Lod in Falkreath got caught in the crossfire between a vampire and the guards. The nice smithy in Riften got mauled to death by a gargoyle, but then was instantly replaced by his apprentice. Annoyed at Alvor dying because Riverwood is one of my favourite places to sell items. Does anyone take over Alvor and Lods smithy?

Rimfaxe96

Eltrys being murdered by the Markarth guards is one of my most hated moments in the entire game. I mean c'mon, I did all the work, why kill him? He just stood there at the Shrine of Talos and was defenseless. And his wife got a child coming...

To this day I still hate the Markarth guards. :mad:

Wildroses

The Boethiah Cultist on my last playthrough died a rapid and brutal death.

He turns up as soon as you hit level thirty. I hit level thirty inside Fort Kastav while freeing the Imperial Prisoners so we could attack the Fort from the inside. The second I follow the prisoners into the outside courtyard a huge Imperial vs Stormcloak battle begins. And the chooses that moment Boethiah Cultist to attack.

He never got near me. The place was crawling with riled up soldiers who hacked him to pieces in the space of thirty seconds. I didn't even realise he was there until the misc objective: "Investigate the Boethiah Cultist" appeared. I was all: "What? Who? I've been outside less than a minute!"

Adam Warlock

When a Master Vampire decapitated the lovely Pantea Ateia during an attack in Solitude !
Her head must have been rolling and wobbling around the market square for at least 5 minutes after she was dead.
All I have now to remember her is her flute.

The pile of dead milk maids that Arondil had collected for himself deserves an unhonorable mention.
Not a lot of gore involved , but just what was he doing with all those bodies ? His journals provide a most horrifying hint about his motives and it ain`t a pretty picture !

Panda Rawrlord

Herald of Panda-Monium
Typing it in a darker font below this just in case it's a spoiler:

Sinding (as a werewolf) killing that little girl. Sure, it was only talked about but holy crap, how Sinding described it. :eek:

Ritterkreuz

Typing it in a darker font below this just in case it's a spoiler:

Sinding (as a werewolf) killing that little girl. Sure, it was only talked about but holy crap, how Sinding described it. :eek:

And that's why I slaughter him every time I play through the game. I don't give a crap what his excuse is.

Hale Loneshadow

Those were all my arrows LOL / JK I never liked D.B. Quest line so when I found out I could Kill them all , That's what I do now Plus you receive 3,000 Gold and all of Astrids Gear and weapons , and then loot the whole place . :Dragonborn:

But...but you get 20,000 gold when you finish the DB quest line....I don't understand your logic..

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.

But...but you get 20,000 gold when you finish the DB quest line....I don't understand your logic..

It cost me about 20k in fines to do that quest line; then I spent 20k in gold remodeling the Dawnstar Sanctuary. You're a LOT better off taking the 3 grand up front!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Meh. Unless you use it to fix the Dawnstar Refuge, do you really need it? Besides, you'd have to kill the
Emperor
. Go to Solsteim you can make far more than that on a quest there and it's not nearly so larcenous. Besides, just go to Northwatch and take everything you can find and you'll easily make 20K (depending on your speech - of course!).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts