• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
This may be a case of turn your gameplay setting to MASTER and if you have already try INVERTING your controls or do both at the same time
3 steps ahead of you there. I fought them butt a@# naked and they took nearly ten minutes or more to kill me.

Voodoo_uk2

3 steps ahead of you there. I fought them butt a@# naked and they took nearly ten minutes or more to kill me.
Hahahahaa ive done that Naked thing too ran into a Bear first beat the bejezu out of it then alas a patrol of Thalmor and got rather Singed and deaded so i gave up the naked stunts, i bet everyones tryed this at least once some more than others id imagine

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Hahahahaa ive done that Naked thing too ran into a Bear first beat the bejezu out of it then alas a patrol of Thalmor and got rather Singed and deaded so i gave up the naked stunts, i bet everyones tryed this at least once some more than others id imagine
I hear you there. I was quite enjoying it until a naked courier gave me a letter. No idea where he pulled it from. I still havent read that letter... but that guy made things just too akward.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
At the Summit of Apocrypha's ending was a major "wtf" moment. Screw you Herma-Mora.

The civil war's endings have always felt... underwhelming to say the least. As much as I love running my blade through Ulfric's chest, I can't help but give a sarcastic "yaaaaaay" when it's done, because when it's done, it's done.

Dashmiel

I hear you there. I was quite enjoying it until a naked courier gave me a letter. No idea where he pulled it from. I still havent read that letter... but that guy made things just too akward.

So I'm not the only one that pervert tried to make a pass to by doing his duty naked. He's a bit of an exhibitionist I reckon.