Will to play skyrim waning

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verac

As the title says, my will to play skyrim is waning..so many glitches and its only getting worse, STILL havent fixed minor((but hugely annoying)) bugs like the dark brotherhood cowl glitch that wont show the mask on males, many two handed weapons affected by 1h perks......werewolf form affecting from 1h perks and light armor ...and now the windhelm "blood on ice" quest is glitched to oblivion((no pun intended)) its literally UNPLAYABLE the starter body will not show up for ANYONE now since the last "patch" and that means no quest, no house. and windhelm has my fav house.

Tiddleykong

Craft-Master cat man Lae Rashea
Then quit Bethesda doesn't need any validation from you.... You just waste your whiny breathe

Verac

Then quit Bethesda doesn't need any validation from you.... You just waste your whiny breathe
Dude seriously grow up and stop playing with yourself and getting strange errections from other peoples anger. seriously grow the fluff up and stop trolling i also love how you dont acknowlage any of the glitches i stated above showing you know little to ziltch and your just doing this for plopss and giggles go back to whatever pisshole you crawled out of.

Tiddleykong

Why is this troll following me around on forums for a game he doesn't like supposedly

Verac

Why is this troll following me around on forums for a game he doesn't like supposedly
Folowing you huh? is that why you came to -MY- post and started trolling me about the -Same- thing obvious troll is obvious and im not feeding you. go back from wence thee came. demonspawn

Khazrihl

Alright guys calm down.

Verac does have the right to complain. However, we are trying to keep the complaining to a minimum. You can take that to the Official Beth Forums, I hear it's just a big Rage Orgy over there.

Unfortunatley, not all of us are experiencing game breaking glitches. I sympathize with you... I can't understand how much it must suck to be experiencing all those bugs.

Tiddley, don't feed the flames.

PS: Wouldn't be a damn bit surprised if Todd Howard and his crew reads unofficial forums more than they do the official ones.

Verac

Alright guys calm down.

Verac does have the right to complain. However, we are trying to keep the complaining to a minimum. You can take that to the Official Beth Forums, I hear it's just a big Rage Orgy over there.

Unfortunatley, not all of us are experiencing game breaking glitches. I sympathize with you... I can't understand how much it must suck to be experiencing all those bugs.

Tiddley, don't feed the flames.

PS: Wouldn't be a damn bit surprised if Todd Howard and his crew reads unofficial forums more than they do the official ones.
First off good sir, i was not angry nor was i raging((text is hard to understand in terms of emotions so thats understandable)) i calmly stated how the game is fairing atm and my feelings about it ((which at best is irritated.)) my ire is only growing due to Pre-adolscent children Gnashing and wailing trying to get me to flip out for they're own little sick enjoyment.

BabyMickers

Totally sweet
Don't feed the troll.

As much as I agree that Bethesda has a lot of things to remedy I don't believe posting your resentment here is helpful at all.

Tiddleykong

I APOLOGIZE FOR FEEDING FLAMES. I was simply replying to his first post to state my opinion I wasn't actually trying to upset him. This is the world of video game nerds you can't get butthurt over somebody disagreeing with you once

Khazrihl

First off good sir, i was not angry nor was i raging((text is hard to understand in terms of emotions so thats understandable)) i calmly stated how the game is fairing atm and my feelings about it ((which at best is irritated.)) my ire is only growing due to Pre-adolscent children Gnashing and wailing trying to get me to flip out for they're own little sick enjoyment.

Right, I didn't mean to imply that you were out of line or anything...

I had a hell of a time trying to do Blood On Ice before 1.3... I'd hate to imagine how bad it is now.

Verac

I APOLOGIZE FOR FEEDING FLAMES. I was simply replying to his first post to state my opinion I wasn't actually trying to upset him. This is the world of video game nerds you can't get butthurt over somebody disagreeing with you once
Haha wow, so the troll backs off once he realizes that everyone sees hes a troll and dousnt want his rep ruined. how typical but ill leave it at that. i respectfully ask you stop talking to me tiddleykong.

Tiddleykong

Dude is like a bad penny if you look back on posts I have only sad true things or my opinions and only insulted you one time in the start just to add flavor to my post, but you can keep raging

Khazrihl

Alright guys let's leave it at that then, move on to something more constructive, like fapping or playing more skyrim... or....both? Gotta say, Lusty Argonian Maid is getting kindof old.

Then I realized... HAS ANYONE FOUND THIS BOOK IN SKYRIM YET? I haven't!

Verac

Dude is like a bad penny if you look back on posts I have only sad true things or my opinions and only insulted you one time in the start just to add flavor to my post, but you can keep raging
Only insulted me one time? you just insulted me. also im not raging look back i told you to respectively back off and you continue to pester me

SeaDog

Stone, please lock this one too. And please feel encouraged to start swinging the ban-hammer.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Thread Locked.

Both users will be inboxed shortly to attempt to sort this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts