Why would anyone Worship or do favors for the Gods and Goddesses

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Im a Daedra Man myself. Im the Champion of 11Daedric Princes I do nothing for the Aedra. I have even been considering on killing the aedra priests. The Aedra dont give you any Weapons or Armor and their not as powerful and involved and dont have nice realms . I also serve Sithis as the Listener . This maybe because in real life im all about the Left Hand Path. Hell all I ever wear in Heavy Armor is Daedric Armor and use Daedric Weapons and for Light Armor its Royal Vampire Armor with Vampire Gauntlets and Vampire Armor Boots and the rings of blood magic and amulets of nights power or the Nightengale Armor. I would much prefer to go to Coldharbor or serve Sithis or Nocturnal then to worship the whiite light aedra

The Aedra are powerful, they just don't show it off as much as the daedra.

Take for example the ending from oblivion:

The avatar of Akatosh defeating one of the most powerful and evil daedra Mehrunes Dagon in a one on one battle

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
I do not suppose that Y'ffre is an official divine, but if I had to pick any "diety" it would be Y'ffre or perhaps Hermaeus Mora, but I agree that the Aedra are powerful. I just wish that the Deadra could give a blessing, well all of the Deadra

grimAuxiliatrix

The Aedra do have powers, as has already been said. I prefer some of the Daedra, however, as their followers don't push their religion down my throat and they actually get involved in the world. Usually negatively, but at least that's something. If the Aedra actually cared about the world, they'd protect it. Just my thoughts.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
the aedra made tamriel. the 8 devines before talos joined where tricked by lorkhan but willingly gave part of there powers to create nirn (the planet) so all of tamriel and beyond is the aedras realms. the aedra where weakend from making nirn and where confined to there own realms all though i dont know off there realms they are much stronger than the daedric princes. but i can see how u have been corrupted and fallen from the path of the divines. uve had a run off bad luck and met up with 11 daedra lolol but ure right at least they interact with the world it would be amazing if the devines did a bit more but then again they are gods the lazy bastards

Volanere

Grand Magister
I agree i serve the daedric lords also. It seems me and you have chosen the same path, the path of power. The daedra offer so much more to us mortals (well immortal in my case).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts