Why Stormcloaks are better than the Empire

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

I rest my case.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
That does not prove anything all I you think a beard makes you superior then the lost Dwemer race would be gods by comparison

mattizcool

Flying lawnmowers are cool.
Seems legit.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

J

Jeremius

Except that the Empire still holds half of Skyrim and many people want the Empire to stay.

Sorry, just calling it now.

Rimfaxe96

The fact that Ulfric's voice is far sexier than that of the Emperor or Tullius is not a reason for-

oh wait.

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
Hah I actually liked the video, pretty cool.

However, if all the stormcloaks have got going for them is a few beards.... then they are by all means absolutely fl*ffed. Which in my game, they always lose anyways :p

JoeReese

LOL. I thought it was because they had coed fort garrisons. The imperials are stuck staring at other imperial guys, who have a high probability of looking and sounding exactly alike.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
LOL. I thought it was because they had coed fort garrisons. The imperials are stuck staring at other imperial guys, who have a high probability of looking and sounding exactly alike.

Yeah, but it becomes awkward when the female Stormcloaks are calling the guys their brother.

J

Jeremius

Yeah, but it becomes awkward when the female Stormcloaks are calling the guys their brother.

I thought that was because they WERE their brothers. Brothers-in-arms, that is.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts