• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nightshade

edit

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
I have a friend that never wears matching socks. She is cool so therefore you are cool. LOGIC! Hi Im viny

Nightshade

I have a friend that never wears matching socks. She is cool so therefore you are cool. LOGIC! Hi Im viny

Haha! Hi Viny, it's great to meet you. It's awesome to know I'm not the only one who habitually never wears matching socks! Thanks for the book recomedations in your signature, by the way. I collect the books and haven't gotten around to reading those four yet :)

Stone

Retired Moderator
Welcome to Skyrim Forums Nightshade!

It was quite interesting reading your post. An irrational fear of aliens? hmm.. haha. Like you, my favourite colour is also purple. Glad that you've joined the community. If you need any help related to skyrim, feel free to make a thread in the Skyrim Help section and everyone will be happy to help.

If it's forum related you can contact Renegader, Rayven, or me. :)

Have fun posting!

Nightshade

Thanks for the kind welcome, Stone! Purple lovers unite! -high five- :D And yes, I've always been oddly afraid of aliens haha. Besides E.T., he was a pretty cool fellow. Nice guides you have there, by the way. I'll have to use a few a them soon ;)

Stone

Retired Moderator
Thanks for the kind welcome, Stone! Purple lovers unite! -high five- :D And yes, I've always been oddly afraid of aliens haha. Besides E.T., he was a pretty cool fellow. Nice guides you have there, by the way. I'll have to use a few a them soon ;)
No problem!

Yes, ET is a nice.. alien. And thankyou, I hope they help. :)

Fate

>Living, Loving, Learning<
Welcome, its an honor too meet you, I hope you enjoy your stay here, Let me know if you need anything and Ill do my best too help!

Nightshade

Aw, thanks so much Fate! It's an honor to meet you as well! I'm really sorry it took me a while to get back to this thread, I didn't see the notification that you responded. :sadface:

Shauna23

I too am terribly afraid of aliens... can't sit through the movie Signs without screaming. I'm a huge LOTR fan... so your cat sounds pretty great to me. Nice to meet you:D

Nightshade

Oh gosh, I didn't sleep for WEEKS after watching Signs. There are a few sky lights/windows in my house and every time I would look through one at night, I'd expect to see some alien dude chilling on my roof :p But anyways! It's nice to meet you too!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts