Spoiler Why does everybody love Cicero so much?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XbSuper

Since there is more than one immortal follower, it's all about choice. And the fact that he can't be killed is a point AGAINST him in my book since I don't like the fact that there are unkillable NPCs. Maven Black-Briar, Farengar Secret-Fire and the host of annoying invulnerable children to name but a few.

Farengar can be killed, he's dead in my game, I stealth killed him with my bow while he was eating supper with his son. It was fun watching his son freak out. Hahaha

kirak95197

Writer
Astrid pretty much deserved it for abandoning the true Brotherhood ways. And Cicero didn't kill Astrid, the Listener does, as in you kill her. Cicero attacked Astrid for speaking ill of the Night Mother, which goes against one of the Tenets.

Didn't Astrid say something when you ask her a question about the rules that there used to be Five Tenets, but not anymore?

Necromis

something like that, but it goes back to the original comment, Astrid was moving away from the true way that the DB was supposed to be under the night mother.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I don't like him because he seems like a ripoff of the Joker in many of the old Batman cartoons (blame my husband's love of super hero cartoons for me knowing this LOL). My first playthrough I let him live because Lucien Lachance's ghost said that Sithis wanted him alive, but eventually I found him so annoying that I led him to Boethia's shrine and sacrificed him after disabling his essential flag.

Cicero is an insane assassin who took the clothes of his last contract, who happened to be a Jester. While Cicero wears the clothes, he still is more of a killer, murderer, and assassin then a Jester. And Jesters and Clowns are different anyway. Remember, in Batman Harley Quinn wore the outfit of a Jester.

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
Cicero is an insane assassin who took the clothes of his last contract, who happened to be a Jester. While Cicero wears the clothes, he still is more of a killer, murderer, and assassin then a Jester. And Jesters and Clowns are different anyway. Remember, in Batman Harley Quinn wore the outfit of a Jester.

*facepalm* I said nothing about his clothes. I'm referring to his voice and mannerisms. He could have been wearing anything, but the character himself reminds me of how Mark Hamill portrayed the Joker. (which was brilliant, don't get me wrong) I'm just tired of game companies copying all sorts of ideas, reusing each other's voice actors, et cetera, but that's another topic.

Jersey Dagmar

*facepalm* I said nothing about his clothes. I'm referring to his voice and mannerisms. He could have been wearing anything, but the character himself reminds me of how Mark Hamill portrayed the Joker. (which was brilliant, don't get me wrong) I'm just tired of game companies copying all sorts of ideas, reusing each other's voice actors, et cetera, but that's another topic.

His voice and mannerisms are nothing like the Joker's. There might have been some inspiration, but hardly an exact copy. While the Joker is insane, he an almost controlled insanity about him, almost to the point where he is sadly predictable. Cicero is a loose cannon. You seriously have no idea what Cicero is capable of.

Jersey Dagmar

I really do regret killing Cicero.. Is he a powerful assistant in battle?

Well, he can't be killed. So if you are looking for a follower that you don't have to worry about, he's a good one. And I find him to powerful in fights. Half the time, he's already killed everyone and I'm just standing there with my Battleaxe going, 'Damn...'

Jersey Dagmar

LOL Followers can't use potions. xD And Mjoll has that lamp dog following her around. No thanks. And Jordis is a blond Lydia. Nothing good can come from that.

Jersey Dagmar

Actually, yes, they can. I killed Mjoll's "lamp dog" (lap dog?) and married her actually and she does pretty well for herself, you're welcome. And Jordis is the best follower I've ever had, plenty good comes from that. =)

I've given all my followers and they don't use them. I have to use Healing Hands on them. I'm calling bullplops. And yes I meant Lap Dog. Though Lamp Dog I like better.

Give me proof of followers using potions and I'll believe ya, because myself and all my friends can't get them to.

Tokishone

Oh I HATED Cicero... He was just soooo annoying and from the moment I met him I was hoping/waiting for an opportunity to slice him open. Can I also say that I do NOT like the Night Mother... she creeps me the eff out haha

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Oh I HATED Cicero... He was just soooo annoying and from the moment I met him I was hoping/waiting for an opportunity to slice him open. Can I also say that I do NOT like the Night Mother... she creeps me the eff out haha
You can say whatever the hell you want about the Night Mother, granted that you may get flamed for saying so. Also, I am pretty sure that there isn't censorship on this forum.

King-Pin13

i hate him so much i re animated him and killed him again! no the sanctuary near falkreath is not full of phonies n00b if it was why do they control shadowmere and have the blade of woe play oblivion and see what i mean Lucien Lachance gives you shadowmere and the night mother gives you blade of woes full power

Edit: and by the way dont dis the night mother she is the second to sithis and he is the king of death

Jersey Dagmar

i hate him so much i re animated him and killed him again! no the sanctuary near falkreath is not full of phonies n00b if it was why do they control shadowmere and have the blade of woe play oblivion and see what i mean Lucien Lachance gives you shadowmere and the night mother gives you blade of woes full power

Edit: and by the way dont dis the night mother she is the second to sithis and he is the king of death

tumblr_lwqme3mhdi1r7yi3uo1_400.jpg

Tokishone

You can say whatever the hell you want about the Night Mother, granted that you may get flamed for saying so. Also, I am pretty sure that there isn't censorship on this forum.
I know there isn't censorship... I just felt like saying eff because I wasn't being too serious. The night mother is cool, she just creeps me out when she talks lol I'm pretty sure people here are mature enough to let others voice there opinions.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
I know there isn't censorship... I just felt like saying eff because I wasn't being too serious. The night mother is cool, she just creeps me out when she talks lol I'm pretty sure people here are mature enough to let others voice there opinions.

No, we will be immature and scorn you for it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts