Xbox 360 Why cant I cure my werewolf?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DaggerNmiHeart

I cant cure my werewolf now what am I doing wrong?

spoiler I try to touch the blue flame but nothing is happening. I have the four witches head on me. I already did the companions quests and it killed the spirit wolf and cured the dead guy who was a ghost, and declined cureing myself at the time, now I came back a long time later and i try touching the blue flame but nothing is happening?

Bladvak7

you have to complete the quest purity before you can cure yourself. Talk to Vilkas, Farkas and Aela and do their quests until Farkas starts the purity quest. Once you've cured Farkas then you can do the same quest for Vilkas. Once you've cured Vilkas try the flame again. Do not do Vilkas first as it often results in a bug where you cant finish the quest.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
In general you can only use the Flame of the Harbinger at two specific times in the game, at the end of the Glory of the Dead quest, and the end of your second Purity quest, which is your last chance to cure yourself unless you have the Dawnguard DLC.

Gowsh

Old Fart
This may be bugged on the Xbox.

I've done companion quests until I was blue in the face but never got a purity quest on 2 characters.

Is there hope? :)

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I forgot to mention, you have to have a Glenmoril Witch Head in your inventory to get the dialogue options for this quest from either of the brothers.