• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Derpilocity

Does anyone here think Brynnjolf, from the Thieves Guild is cool? I'm not sure but I think hes the only NPC in the game with a Irish/Scottish accent and he knows what to do when he's pressured... Anyone else agree?

Xivia4

Brynjolf is awesome. I will find a way to be married to him and Vilkas at the same time. :p

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
Hahaha! Hell yeah he's cool and always in control. And he calls you "lad/lass" all the time. Makes you melt :p Karliah's accent is also very memorable, but he's so nasal. Haha

Docta Corvina

Ah, Brynjolf...let me count the ways in which he is amazing. 8D I'll admit, at first, I wasn't a fan of him because of wanting me to wrong the sweethearted Brand-Shei. But then after realizing I could progress in the TG questline without actually wronging him outright, I happily got aboard the thieving ship and have been on board since. Bryn is just plain cool, he's down-to-earth, funny, clever and good-hearted. He is perfection. And I absolutely love him. I have the most amazing Skyrim husband EVER. <3

Still waiting on a gift from him though! :p

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
Ah, Brynjolf...let me count the ways in which he is amazing. 8D I'll admit, at first, I wasn't a fan of him because of wanting me to wrong the sweethearted Brand-Shei. But then after realizing I could progress in the TG questline without actually wronging him outright, I happily got aboard the thieving ship and have been on board since. Bryn is just plain cool, he's down-to-earth, funny, clever and good-hearted. He is perfection. And I absolutely love him. I have the most amazing Skyrim husband EVER. <3

Awwww! This is actually so very sweet!! Congratulations to you, you sounded like a real happy wife! :p Yes, I feel bad for the first few quests, but gradually you will see he is not so much of a "thief" we would brand.

Docta Corvina

Awwww! This is actually so very sweet!! Congratulations to you, you sounded like a real happy wife! :p Yes, I feel bad for the first few quests, but gradually you will see he is not so much of a "thief" we would brand.

Aww hehe, I am very much a happy wife. :p He's just amazing. His smiles are to die for, seriously. And that voice? Just, <3

You're absolutely right, he's actually quite good-hearted. He may be businesslike, but he's certainly not heartless. And you can tell he genuinely cares for your character as you play through the questline. :)

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I like Delvin, he respects you "You're the best damn thief in this place" that and he calls me Boss.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I love it when Bryn calls me lass...gives me the warm fuzzies!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

:vomit:

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
Aww hehe, I am very much a happy wife. :p He's just amazing. His smiles are to die for, seriously. And that voice? Just, <3

You're absolutely right, he's actually quite good-hearted. He may be businesslike, but he's certainly not heartless. And you can tell he genuinely cares for your character as you play through the questline. :)

Yes yes, I just finished killing Mr.M quest. And until what I know now, he is genuinely a gentleman in Skyrim. Although I am inlove with Orthon FAHAAHAHAHAHDONTLAUGHATME. T-T I mourned for his lost when he was killed by The Caller, and I didnt know i could bring him back to life..when I went back, his body's gone. Can you imagine my prolonged mourning?:sadface:

Gowsh

Old Fart
All Brynjolf has said to me is since the Nightingale quest is something like, "Sorry lad. I've got important business. We'll talk later."

OK now. I'm the darned Guildmaster. I want to know about "important business!"

Where's my key to the Treasury, dammit?

And don't call me LAD!!!!!

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
All Brynjolf has said to me is since the Nightingale quest is something like, "Sorry lad. I've got important business. We'll talk later."

OK now. I'm the darned Guildmaster. I want to know about "important business!"

Where's my key to the Treasury, dammit?

And don't call me LAD!!!!!

Hahahha! It's so old fashioned when he calls you lad, i mean i liked it. Hehe. Maybe Brynjolf didn't really like you hahaha..we all got the warm hearted Brynjolf..:)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts