• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sentinala

Premium Member
viv.jpg

To me this is just CLASSIC beauty

OR

les.jpg

yummy :D lol like how the sweetroll is behind her? i thought that was cool...

both taken on my PC...

REALLY tough choice imo....then theres that hroka girl blonde that works at the bar...but idk...dang so many girls....i totaly get lil wayne now....weed and alchohol seems to satisfy us ALLLLL....and everytime i think of stayin with her - she bring her friend along and make a redguard reconsider!!

cuz we like HER

and we like CARTOONS

and we like HER

and we like LYDIA

....man i need to take a break...

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
oh man, choices, choices. It's not like they have any decision to this because they are NPCs! It's almost like objectifying women except it's video game so it is actually acceptable. It is very funny to me LOL I don't know much about them but the bard girl seems cool.

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
I want lidia :sadface:

skindog

You guys think you have it hard trying to choose through all the attractive female NPC's? Just try finding a single decent looking male NPC. I'll probs just end up marrying my companion Benor, and hope to god I can put a helmet on him to cover his butt-ugly face. It's the personality that counts, right?

Fireblade

I'm gonna go full-on lesbo marriage, I'll probably either go for Anska or that Huntress wench in the Companions. You got a problem? Come at me.

Sentinala

Premium Member
yeh i plan on rollin a female vampire seductress next...and ill be damned if she marrys a guy instead of a girl.

Panthera

Don Gato
You guys atleast have a choice... my character is Khajiit I'll need to import my Khajiit wife from Elsweyr. (I know it is possible to marry different race, but that's kinda wierd)

VictoireXII

Crazed Skyrim Photographer
You guys think you have it hard trying to choose through all the attractive female NPC's? Just try finding a single decent looking male NPC. I'll probs just end up marrying my companion Benor, and hope to god I can put a helmet on him to cover his butt-ugly face. It's the personality that counts, right?

Farkas is manly man. Vilkas too. Erik is another great choice.

Oh and Sentinala, pick Lisette. And your taylor lautner pic is digusting.

swanqueen

Farkas is manly man. Vilkas too. Erik is another great choice.

Oh and Sentinala, pick Lisette. And your taylor lautner pic is digusting.

I'm married to Vilkas and while I love the man, to me he looks like he needs a shower. He does wear a helmet most of the time that covers his face. His eyes are creapy blue too. With black smudge all around them.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
I am starting to love my Solitude Housecarl more than Camilla (my wife). I feel a divorce coming soon...

Actually no. I have a built in Merchant/Fence in Camilla at home. Guess I will just keep her and pine after the other one. LOL

swanqueen

It's my understanding that you can only have one spouse per character. I mean even if your spouse dies you can't marry again. Is that right? Like if I kill Vilkas accidentally or on purpose I could have companions but not a spouse. Also there is no way to "divorce" a spouse is there? I'd just like some variety.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Death is the only divorce in Skyrim and I have heard several opinions on remarrying but have yet to try it for myself. I really hope you aren't locked into one spouse. So many to choose from with so many good qualities and perks!

Sentinala

Premium Member
u can remarry using the console to get a new amulet of mara but u also have to do some commands to make it like u never married in the first place - i forgot them though

Panthera

Don Gato
...oops I accidentally stabbed you 5 times :D

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
My character was married to Farkas, and after the Companions main quest line I was using him as a follower and he was killed. Strangely enough, he respawned back at Jorrvaskr, I received my inheritance from him (four time, for some reason) and he no longer recognizes me. But, the game still recognizes me as married, and I can't remarry at all. 'Tis a strange situation.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts