• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Torok

The letters that you get telling you to go somewhere to find the shouts. Who do you think sends them?

I think the Greybeards do, they're to only ones who can sense that you have shouted.

raven63

It's from anyone who comment example "that is the voice of the old ways" on your shout even cicero will send one to you if he says "for a listener you do a lot of shouting"

Torok

Maybe Paarthurnax? :D I doubt he can write though

He can write... With his Thu'um. Lol I can only imagine...

Paarthurnax: Yol Toor Shul! *Burns paper to ashes* Krosis...

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
I choose to believe it's a member of the Blades in hiding.

Or maybe Heimskr. I always suspected that crazy monk bastard was up to something.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
It's your secret admirer.

Torok

Or maybe Heimskr. I always suspected that crazy monk bastard was up to something.

Nah, I kill him every chance I get, so, in my game at least, it can't be him.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Obviously it's Derkeethus. I mean, he has to be essential for some reason, right?

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
I actually have a feeling that it's Akatosh. Some of the letters have included my shouts "causing quite a stir" at the Mehrunes Dagon shrine, some Forsworn camp, and a Dwemer ruin overrun by Falmer. Basically places where no friendly people are around at all, yet he always seems to be there.

And Akatosh is the divine that gave you the power to begin with, so he's interested in you growing your power

Assassin99

I actually have a feeling that it's Akatosh. Some of the letters have included my shouts "causing quite a stir" at the Mehrunes Dagon shrine, some Forsworn camp, and a Dwemer ruin overrun by Falmer. Basically places where no friendly people are around at all, yet he always seems to be there.

And Akatosh is the divine that gave you the power to begin with, so he's interested in you growing your power
as always great reasoning and great logic

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
The Dragonborn sends them and then drinks an Amnesia potion to forget.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
as always great reasoning and great logic

As always great grammar and great puncuation.

Seriously though, why couldn't it be Akatosh? Who else could have sent the letters? He's got a point, and you have none.

Gowsh

Old Fart
This is only a sample size of 1, but in my last game, the letters stopped coming right after I first spoke to the Greybeards after killing Paarthurnax. A mitigating factor may be that I was only a few shouts from a complete set. I'm not sure if it matters.

A couple of "letters from a friend" came after Parthie died, BTW.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts