Who is your most hated enemy in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vatonage

Joyeuse et Glorieuse
Most hated enemy? Werebears. I hate werewolves too, but werebears are bears. Much more terrifying than the adorable puppies that constantly nip at my Nord's legs. But in Skyrim, it would have to be Hagravens.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
I'm surprised so many have named the Falmer. Then again, I can't help but feel pity for them so I'm probably bias. Ha.
I'm a big falmer fan myself, so much that i wish there was some way to ally with them, there armor and weapons are also some of the coolest looking on the game, they are tough in battle tho, the high level one's can 1 shot u with ease if your not paying attention, i can't count how many times i've been cine-killed by one of those sneaking out the ducts i didn't hear behind me.

Sahdira

For Sahdira is it vampires. They give her the chills. She is what some would consider 'vampire-phobic'. It is not that they are undead, because draugr are not so bad. It is more that they can infect Sahdira and make her undead against her will. This thought distresses her.

NachyoChez

Dragons. They're all like 'Lookit me, I can has fly! Nope, not going to land. You MUST level a ranged type of combat, or have the patience of ten saints! Oh, you LIKED that NPC? Let me fling his corpse into another country! Trololololol!!!!'

Bastards.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Dragons. They're all like 'Lookit me, I can has fly! Nope, not going to land. You MUST level a ranged type of combat, or have the patience of ten saints! Oh, you LIKED that NPC? Let me fling his corpse into another country! Trololololol!!!!'

Bastards.
Sooooooooo true.... i remember when one of the flying cheesy bastards killed my favorite follower Erandur right in front of me, u can't get those followers back!! :mad: I was super mega pissed, i played kick ball with its skeleton for like an hour after finally killing that flying asshole.

Chadonraz

Cultists. They ambush me at least once per game day, and are annoying as mosquitoes.

"Your false reign ends now!"
What reign? I'm not a power-hungry maniac like your "lord"; I may be Dragonborn, but I'm still just a common citizen.

"When lord Miraak appears, all shall bear witness! None shall stand to oppose him!"
Oh, really? We'll see about that...

Maybe I should just continue the Dragonborn main quest so that I'd get rid of them. They do have some good loot, though (the latest trio carried a spell tome each). I also greatly enjoy raising the first one I kill and then having him/her fight the other two. :D

When it comes to vanilla enemies, Thalmor are #1.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Skeevers. They're always jumping out at me an giving me diseases. Wolves aren't much better, but, without a doubt, Skeevers. ROUS! ROUS!

At least they don't do me much damage other than that though, but, frankly, I'd rather deal with a nest of Hagraven's than a bunch of Skeevers. :)

Patches

Draugr. I know what you're thinking, "Oh, can't handle a few dusty bonewalkers?" This is very true. They get easy when you level up with cool new equipment, but at the start they just swarm you and play catch with your corpse by fus ro dahing it all over the room.
Azhidal comes a close second. "Azhidal!! RIIIIIISEEEE!" You open the door, go to investigate, then BOOM you're flung all across the room. I killed him by summioning my Valor heroes and cowering behind a door.

Toshiro

Bastards.
Totally. I was was surprised I was so upset at seeing Adriana Avenicci's coffin in the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun when doing the quest for that dude, whathisname.

I started my smithing career with Alvor, who also got killed by a dragon, then started serious levelling with Adriana.
Almost cried when going into Warmaiden and asking who made his gear...:sadface:

But besides that, I really hate the spiders, too. I usually don't use destruction magic, but when I do I Incinerate those nasty f******.

Oh, and Thalmor of course. Pffff, Thalmor. I bitchslap them as a matter of course.

Don't really have any hang ups with the Falmer or the Forsworn. Even though I have 856 armor rating, I still get zapped easy by shock mages.

NachyoChez

Totally. I was was surprised I was so upset at seeing Adriana Avenicci's coffin in the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun when doing the quest for that dude, whathisname.

I started my smithing career with Alvor, who also got killed by a dragon, then started serious levelling with Adriana.
Almost cried when going into Warmaiden and asking who made his gear...:sadface:
It was Alvor I lost as well... somehow, no matter how long I waited, the second I went to Riverwood a dragon attacked... Alvor never survived, bless his courageous heart.

Don't really have any hang ups with the Falmer or the Forsworn. Even though I have 856 armor rating, I still get zapped easy by shock mages.
Armor Rating only effects physical damage; you need magic resistance to lower shock damage!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Toshiro

Armor Rating only effects physical damage; you need magic resistance to lower shock damage!

Yeah, I know. I am at a level where I can double enchant stuff, but it is difficult to choose what rings and necklaces to wear. I focus on archery and destruction buffs, sometimes 1H. My archery and 1H & 2H weapons skill level is quite high now, I think, so maybe I should switch to magic resistance buffs. Because I am a Nord, I need fire resistance.

My armor is like this:
Legendary Dragon bone (armor: 856)
Helmet: Fortify Archery and reduce destruction magic cost
Armor: Health increase and reduce destruction magic cost
Gauntlets: Fortify 1H and 2H
Boots: Muffle and fire resistance.

Overpowered? Oh yeah.

Rimfaxe96

Werebears, vampires, Falmer, normal bears, sabrecats, ice wolves because they don't die as easily as their normal cousins, dragons that won't land, dragons that land on places too freakin' far away, dragons that after their defeat fly across candy mountain to die there so I never find their corpse and therefore never get their damned soul, Thalmor, Forsworn, hagraven, random drugged encounters who attack me, Silver Hand folk, daedra, cultists, and a few more.

Daelon DuLac

Werebears, vampires, Falmer, normal bears, sabrecats, ice wolves because they don't die as easily as their normal cousins, dragons that won't land, dragons that land on places too freakin' far away, dragons that after their defeat fly across candy mountain to die there so I never find their corpse and therefore never get their damned soul, Thalmor, Forsworn, hagraven, random drugged encounters who attack me, Silver Hand folk, daedra, cultists, and a few more.
Boy do you have a lot of enemies!

NachyoChez

Yeah, I know. I am at a level where I can double enchant stuff, but it is difficult to choose what rings and necklaces to wear. I focus on archery and destruction buffs, sometimes 1H. My archery and 1H & 2H weapons skill level is quite high now, I think, so maybe I should switch to magic resistance buffs. Because I am a Nord, I need fire resistance.

My armor is like this:
Legendary Dragon bone (armor: 856)
Helmet: Fortify Archery and reduce destruction magic cost
Armor: Health increase and reduce destruction magic cost
Gauntlets: Fortify 1H and 2H
Boots: Muffle and fire resistance.

Overpowered? Oh yeah.

Why not do agent of Mara and level Alteration then? Just doing those will grant a permanent and passive 45% resistance to all magic forever!

Chadonraz

-- random drugged encounters who attack me, Silver Hand folk, daedra, cultists, and a few more.

How could I forget about the Silver Hand! Ugh, I hate them with a fiery passion.
I recently cleared out Gallows Rock even though my character has yet to join the Companions, just because the Silver Hand deserve to die.
That I originally went there to get a treasure is irrelevant. :p

JClarke1953

Maven, Jarl of Riften. I wish Bethesda had put more in as far as dealing with her. She's prayed to the DB (I think for the Dragonborn), and is behind any dirty dealings. Yeh, Dragonborn is Guild Master, but she needs to go!

Daelon DuLac

-- random drugged encounters who attack me, Silver Hand folk, daedra, cultists, and a few more.

How could I forget about the Silver Hand! Ugh, I hate them with a fiery passion.
I recently cleared out Gallows Rock even though my character has yet to join the Companions, just because the Silver Hand deserve to die.
Don't like 'em, but I don't really mind 'em. They always have a lot of gold on them and I can sell all those silver swords AND they often have silver ingots. :)

Chadonraz

Don't like 'em, but I don't really mind 'em. They always have a lot of gold on them and I can sell all those silver swords AND they often have silver ingots. :)

They also have tons of Cure Disease and Hawk Feathers. :D
Not that those are of much use, other than for selling purposes, if you're a werewolf, like is often the case when clearing Silver Hand hideouts. :rolleyes:

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
The dremoras inside Azuras Star tend to usually give me trouble. I find it's easier to take them on early game rather than later, as they get uber powerful the longer you delay the quest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts