Who is your least favorite person in all of Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
By the way, do you want to know something interesting about that Battle-Born kid? You didn't hear it from me, but his mother and father are siblings.
Sound of gleeful clapping.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
My least favorite characters are the two brats in dragonsreach, you know, those kids who are all like "Anotheer wanderer, here to lick my father's boots. Good job." and, of course "You're one of the new servants? Remember that I like my meat rare."

Those two annoy the crap out of me. I really wish I could kill them.

Ten Foot Bunny

I ♥ Harry Nilsson
BTW, why is Braith white on PS3 console while her parents are obviously Redguard? She's even paler than Lucia and that whiny Battleborn brat.

I think she's very much white on every version, not just PS3 (she's white on the 360 as well). I don't understand that either! But do you notice that there are no Redguard children whose skin tone reflects their race? It's sad if you ask me.

Daelon DuLac

BTW, why is Braith white on PS3 console while her parents are obviously Redguard? She's even paler than Lucia and that whiny Battleborn brat.

I think she's very much white on every version, not just PS3 (she's white on the 360 as well). I don't understand that either! But do you notice that there are no Redguard children whose skin tone reflects their race? It's sad if you ask me.
I agree. I have seen shots from the PC version where she does actually look like her parents though.

Lars Of Morrowind

I quite dislike Ulfric. He's got a nice voice, though.
I HATE Maven. On my very first play through, I tried to kill her a bunch of times. I didn't know she was essential because I kept dying before "killing" her. I tried about five times before I figured it out.
Now, when I create a character for the sole purpose of killing everyone I hate, I go for her first.

Daelon DuLac

I HATE Maven. On my very first play through, I tried to kill her a bunch of times. I didn't know she was essential because I kept dying before "killing" her. I tried about five times before I figured it out.
Now, when I create a character for the sole purpose of killing everyone I hate, I go for her first.
What do you hate so much about her? Personally, I like her. She's a strong, capable woman who uses all the power at her disposal to better the circumstances of her family in a difficult region in a difficult time. Sure she's dismissive, but she lives in Riften for goodness sake! They're a bunch of moron's in general!

Lars Of Morrowind

What do you hate so much about her? Personally, I like her. She's a strong, capable woman who uses all the power at her disposal to better the circumstances of her family in a difficult region in a difficult time. Sure she's dismissive, but she lives in Riften for goodness sake! They're a bunch of moron's in general!

I guess you do have a point there. I think she's really selfish, though. She wants everything her way, in her favor. Like with the Honningbrew Meadary and that guy at Goldenglow estate. She got rid of them because they refused to do what she wanted, and because she didn't want any competition.
That's why I don't like her, I guess. I don't know, she just really gets on my nerves lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts