Who is your favorite follower?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LuChao

The Martial artist
I enjoy Cicero's company when I'm wandering around a town and all I hear is his insane mutterings XD

Ericarenee52

I've had the best luck with Marcurio. He's the only one that hasn't ran in front of me too much. The dark brotherhood initiates aren't too bad either.

This is just me guy's no offence met to your comments in this thread .

I never use a follower . I took Fandel from riverside 1 time into Bleaksfall Barrow . At the swinging blades I told him to WAIT, so I could pull chain after going thru and turn them off . Well I reached for the chain to turn them off , and he stepped right in and was killed . After that I had 2 more follower's get me killed , so I never use them .

When I do Dawnguard it's really a pain for me to have to have the lil Vamp girl with me , but I like the weapons the DLC brings

K catch y'all later :) .

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Oh, boy, I am in trouble. It's always been Marcurio, and we always get married. But I've been cheating on him lately with Valdimar, my steward at Windstad manor. Valdimar is like Marcurio with 20 years more experience. I can open a door and come face to face with a Draugr Death Overlord and he is like BAM with the Staff of Paralysis! He doesn't make mistakes like Marcurio and get me in trouble with the NPCs, either. Last time Marcurio and I joined the Stormcloaks, I had to kill both the imperials and the stormcloaks to extricate Marcurio from, ahem, a bad situation.

Israel

Usually my first is Uthgerd the Unbroken just because all you need is 100 gold and you can have a companion without any quests, but later in the game I like to get Vilkas to just destroy with whatever gigantic weapons I give him.

Valthanis

I like Aela the Huntress, because she can sneak when I want her to. Most of the time I fly solo though.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Usually my first is Uthgerd the Unbroken just because all you need is 100 gold and you can have a companion without any quests, but later in the game I like to get Vilkas to just destroy with whatever gigantic weapons I give him.

Uthgerd comes across as a massive dyke for me! Iv seriously considered getting married to her playing as a petite young lady :D as a bloke i never take her exploring as were in direct competition for all the single (or naughty) women of skyrim.

I like Aela the Huntress, because she can sneak when I want her to. Most of the time I fly solo though.

Specially if you enchant her boots with muffle or fortify sneak. Everyone says how good Cicero is as a sneaking companion. He does have a decent initialsneak skill but its a lot to do with his generic clothes.

i mean who makes cicero wear anything other than his jester gear??

LuChao

The Martial artist

Uthgerd comes across as a massive dyke for me! Iv seriously considered getting married to her playing as a petite young lady :D as a bloke i never take her exploring as were in direct competition for all the single (or naughty) women of skyrim.

Specially if you enchant her boots with muffle or fortify sneak. Everyone says how good Cicero is as a sneaking companion. He does have a decent initialsneak skill but its a lot to do with his generic clothes.

i mean who makes cicero wear anything other than his jester gear??

Cicero Jester clothes for life nothing else XD

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Serana would be on my list if she didn't resurrect the lamest creatures around. Like a skeleton or elk is really going to help us.

THIS. So many times...oh, Serana. With multiple dead bodies to choose from, Serana thinks it's a good idea to reanimate the chicken.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Probably Talvas Fathryon, Neloth's Apprentice (Dragonborn DLC). He's really strong, and I if he levels to characters I think it's because I met him when I was level 30 or something. He does a lot of conjugation and shoots fire at everybody. Although sometimes he hits me with his spells. One time he even accidentally killed me :p I also wish he had More to say.

Ah, that reminds me...the one thing that bugs me about having Onmund as a follower (more of a petty annoyance though)...after getting the Dragonborn DLC, when I ask him to follow me he says, "I'm sure Master Neloth won't mind. He's always telling me to get out of his way." o_O Go home, Onmund. You're drunk.

Apparently this glitch can occur with all characters voiced by Jason Marsden who can be taken as followers (though I haven't tested it with Sven, it has been the case with Onmund and Agmaer.) It confused the hell out of me until I actually went to Solstheim and realized that line of dialogue belonged to Talvas :confused:

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Probably Talvas Fathryon, Neloth's Apprentice (Dragonborn DLC). He's really strong, and I if he levels to characters I think it's because I met him when I was level 30 or something. He does a lot of conjugation and shoots fire at everybody. Although sometimes he hits me with his spells. One time he even accidentally killed me :p I also wish he had More to say.

Ah, that reminds me...the one thing that bugs me about having Onmund as a follower (more of a petty annoyance though)...after getting the Dragonborn DLC, when I ask him to follow me he says, "I'm sure Master Neloth won't mind. He's always telling me to get out of his way." o_O Go home, Onmund. You're drunk.

Apparently this glitch can occur with all characters voiced by Jason Marsden who can be taken as followers (though I haven't tested it with Sven, it has been the case with Onmund and Agmaer.) It confused the hell out of me until I actually went to Solstheim and realized that line of dialogue belonged to Talvas :confused:

Haha iv so gotta try that! Twuld be hilarious the 1st time it happens... but i can see how it would get irritating.

'go home , onmund. your drunk'. Priceless:D

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
Lydia. Extremely good for carrying around my stuff. "I am sworn to carry your burdens". And as an afterthought she fights good. Good with the bow when a good bow is given. Neat with one handed as well as two handed. Uses any weapon or heavy armour I give her.

Serana. Mostly because she was the only follower I met (and I haven't tried much) and had a decent conversation. Has a nice destruction combination, one that is quite useful. Can bring in a little additional firepower when necessary with a reanimation.

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
Cicero. He scares everyone "OHHH STABBY STAB STAB YOU !!!"

I prefer travelling alone but after finishing Dawnguard, I just haven't bothered to get rid of Serana. She's pretty useful, and doesn't annoy me. I did try Teldyn (the sell sword in Solstheim) and he's really cool to travel with. He has a pretty interesting dialogue too which is good but him and Serana kept fighting and (with her being immortal) she kept killing him, meaning I'd have to reload and eventually I just got sick of it. So I had to take him back to Solstheim.

Poor dude. If only he was immortal, then I'd let him come along too. He's actually pretty strong, and if Serana weren't immortal, he could definitely kill her. He did defeat her several times, the only reason she won was because she kept getting back up. Even Frea kicked Serana's arse.

Wicka waaah!!

AJK

I like to have Brelyna as having a conjuration follower is rare and useful. I love Jzargo coz he is skilled in heavy armour. Iv got him in heavy falmer armour and an adept hood. He looks boss!
axe.

J'zargo is definitely one of my favorites ... I had him in Falmer armor too, he just looks really cool in it. I dismissed him a while ago though to change things up. I had Kharjo for a bit, now it seems I'm stuck with Serana for a little while as I just started the Dawnguard quest.

AJK

Brelyna is glitched for me, when she tried to hit me with her spell it hit the wall instead, so my journal is stuck on "Wait for Brelyna's spell to wear off"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts