Who is your favorite Daedric Prince and why?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
I like Hermaeus Mora the most, since I'm always in a state of wanting to gather more knowledge. My only pet peeve with him is that he talks really sloooooooooooooooow! XD

Hahahah, I know! I was a little surprised by the voice they chose for him. I think they could have done better. His voice makes him sound slow, not highly intelligent. Although maybe he is talking slow to take everything in and learn as much from the situation as possible.... yeah... let's say that's why he does it.

LuChao

The Martial artist
Now you. You can call me Ann Marie. But only if you're partial to being flayed alive and having an angry immortal skip rope with your entrails. If not... Then call me Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness. Charmed."

DestroyerDevourMaster

"Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
Erm... Was it Molag? No, no... Little Tim, the toymaker's son? The ghost of King Lysandus? Or was it... Yes! Stanley, that talking grapefruit from Passwall. No that's not right. Oh but the cheese! To die for.

Seishin_kitsune

If a immortals suppose to live forever why is a vampire considered immortal? And can't the daedric princes lose power and die or am I thinking of something else?

DestroyerDevourMaster

If a immortals suppose to live forever why is a vampire considered immortal? And can't the daedric princes lose power and die or am I thinking of something else?
Well vampires do live forever, assuming no one kills them with sword or spell. Just because something's immortal it doesn't mean they're invulnerable. As for a deity losing power and dying I believe you're thinking of the Aedra like Talos and Akatosh.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
I must say Sanguine is my favorite. For one, his quests are always interesting. Though I never played Morrowind, the Oblivion and Skyrim quests are among my favorites. Then you have his personality, who doesn't love a hedonistic god?

Seishin_kitsune

But the word immortal pretty much means to live forever meaning they can't die. Vampires can die so they are mortal right?

Favorit daedric prince is nocternal.
Srry if spelling sucks XD. :D

Gigapact

But the word immortal pretty much means to live forever meaning they can't die. Vampires can die so they are mortal right?

I know the whole immortal thing always pissed me off. If you CAN be killed, you are not immortal. That means when I decapitate a vampire, if it grows its head back, that bitch is definitely immortal. But if I can kill it with a simple spell or sword to the gut, you're mortal, sorry.

Every time I read a story or watch something about vampires, they never cover that part. If I was ever to write or make something with vampires, that would be a number one thing to cover. The whole time I watch these vampire movies where the good vampire is trying to kill the bad one, I'm like, "why don't you just decapitate them? That would solve your whole problem." But then again, there would be no movie to make if it was that easy. Although, it's the most obvious solution to me.... oh well, I guess you shouldn't use your brain too much then when you watch those movies.

ANYWAYS, sorry for the ranting. That stuff pisses me off. But Nocturnal is an interesting one, never heard anyone say her. I actually never liked her though because of the way she speaks to you and the fellow Nightingales, as if it was Karliah's fault. No, it was Mercer's. So why are you being a jerk to her? She ran for years and did everything she could. Plus... I did NOT want to pledge my soul to her, but I couldn't progress if I didn't (as far as I know).

DestroyerDevourMaster

Not quite, again immortality doesn't mean invulnerability. Vampires are immortal in the fact that they do not age and cannot die due to age. Take J.R.R. Tolkien's elves for example, they were immortal, as age never affected Elrond of Rivendell or any other elf yet the dark lord Sauron was able to kill the elf Gil-galad in battle. The opposite is essentially true for someone who is invincible yet not immortal, sure a sword won't be able to kill them but age will do the trick.

Seishin_kitsune

I was actually really interested in the whole immortal I looked up the definition and it said exempt from death. So that would mean natural causes like age, sickness and it would mean they would live through murder of any kind. Anyways srry about the rant I know it has nothing to do with the topic of this, but I just wanted to get someones elses view. =)

Anyways I liked nocternal cause my favorit guild was the thieves guild and I really enjoy anything related to sneaking. Plus you got to take into account that the daedric princes view all "mortals" below them so the way she talked to you is kind of expected.

Jared Steltz

my favorite has to be Malacath. Malacath is my favorite because My character, from the beginning has been full out Orc. And Orcs praise Malacath.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
my favorite has to be Malacath. Malacath is my favorite because My character, from the beginning has been full out Orc. And Orcs praise Malacath.

Says the guy with a Shrine of Julianos as their profile pic!

zuko514

Hermaeus Mora, I like him the most, a pursuer of knowledge.
I suppose Sanquine is pretty cool too,he throw hell of a party.
Still of all the after life, aside from sovngarde, I am looking forward to spend the eternity on the hunting ground of Hircine

Lord of Blood

High King Ulfric
I would have to say Hermaeus Mora, I love knowledge and intellect and strive to increase my knowledge everyday. Not to mention I have an obsession with reading. Knowledge is power and I'm a firm believer that the mind vanquishes the sword. Knowledge corrupts and it destroys, it's power is unrivaled in my eyes. So my ultimate favorite Daedra is Hermaeus Mora. Remember, your mind is the most powerful weapon you can wield

Sanguine
Merida
Azura

They're the only three I like. I'm not a fan of the daedra, though I tolerate them. I only one who's missions I refuse to do is Naimira (or whatever).

Wicka waaah!!

Gigapact

Sanguine
Merida
Azura

They're the only three I like. I'm not a fan of the daedra, though I tolerate them. I only one who's missions I refuse to do is Naimira (or whatever).

Wicka waaah!!

How come you refuse to do Namira's quest? Is the cannibalism going to far? :p

Yep. It's weird because I don't have a problem when she eats people as a werewolf (or when vampires feed on humans) because technically neither of them are humans but cannibalism is one of those things that I personally can't handle, even in a video game.

I just killed Eola (?) straightaway in the hall of the dead in Markarth, that's how unwilling I am to do that mission.

Wicka waaah!!

Gigapact

Yep. It's weird because I don't have a problem when she eats people as a werewolf (or when vampires feed on humans) because technically neither of them are humans but cannibalism is one of those things that I personally can't handle, even in a video game.

I just killed Eola (?) straightaway in the hall of the dead in Markarth, that's how unwilling I am to do that mission.

Wicka waaah!!

Yeah I will have to admit, once I finally realized I was going to be eating the people, I still did it, but was a little surprised. I was like, "Seriously.... now I can eat people... what the flying fl*ff... this game is always full of surprises."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts