• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

O__Dragon__O

Old Guy Joe
I have had many followers as probably everyone. I particularly like Serana, for her looks and obvious immortality. Her dialog is great also.
Cicero is really fun to start with but he gets annoying really quick.
But Vorstag has got to be the funnest follower... I just crack up when he starts to lisp as he talks!

who is your "Funnest" follower? and Why?

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Those are good. I also find Marcurio funny when he whines about having to carry your stuff

sticky runes

Both khajiit followers have the same dialogue.

Cosnach is funny when you're in a fight and he says "remember - hit the one in the middle"
and when you come to a spectacular view like a waterfall inside a cave or something, he says "Am I drunk? I must be drunk"
And when you use a healing spell on him he says "my hangover's gone!"

O__Dragon__O

Old Guy Joe
Both khajiit followers have the same dialogue.

Cosnach is funny when you're in a fight and he says "remember - hit the one in the middle"
and when you come to a spectacular view like a waterfall inside a cave or something, he says "Am I drunk? I must be drunk"
And when you use a healing spell on him he says "my hangover's gone!"
Ahhh didn't realize same dialog, I have only used J'zargo so far Khajiit wise....
and Ya gotta love a drunk follower ... LOL

Wildroses

I really enjoy Serana because I find her tendency to resurrect everything in sight massively entertaining. I mean, you can't not be entertained by Serana's mudcrab and Serana's chicken. Watching a chicken filled with bloodlust sprinting towards a fight is hard to forget.

O__Dragon__O

Old Guy Joe
I really enjoy Serana because I find her tendency to resurrect everything in sight massively entertaining. I mean, you can't not be entertained by Serana's mudcrab and Serana's chicken. Watching a chicken filled with bloodlust sprinting towards a fight is hard to forget.
Yes! She has done that with me.... Chicken by gosh a chicken... LOL

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
Cicero definitely takes the cake for funny, due to all of the crazy words that come spewing out of his mouth.

In general, I don't really think any of them are fun for me, but enjoyable and tolerable. That's just for me though, since my follower is always behind me. I do like Serana because she interacts more with the world, like she will mine ore, smith invisible swords and armor, etc. Where as some other followers just stand there getting in your way. I always pick her. I also don't mind the female Dark Brotherhood Initiate because she is sexy and mysterious. Plus her sneak is ungodly high and she can kick some ass. She also can't die.

I know you didn't ask, but my least favorite and annoying follower is Lydia. I know a lot of people like her, but she just charges into battle like an idiot without thinking. She became a nuisance for me, especially with sneak characters (she's the only follower I can afford in the beginning). Plus she always dies, causing many reloads.

Ciocal Gricenchos

Cichol Grigenchosach
Meeko is my favourite vanilla follower. <3
There are modded followers that I enjoy more but this isn't the thread.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Belrand isn't necessarily the funniest follower, but he made me crack up when I first went to trade with him.

"Do I get to keep it? Nah.... just kidding!" Delivered perfectly.

sticky runes

The spectral assassin is quite funny as well. "Perhaps we should find a random stranger to murder. Practice does make perfect."

Janessa is quite a chatterbox as well. "So many shadowy corners to strike from! I could learn to like this place!"

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I used the spectral assassin once but I didn't have time to hear him talk as I tore off down the road to let him fight off a bunch of angry Imperials on his own.

I am yet to have Cicero as a follower as I usually kill him. But with my latest character, an evil assassin, she leaves him alive for some reason. We have not started on the best of terms when he joked that he was going to kill me. Really Cicero? you make a joke like that to a fidgety assassin?

Serana amuses me with her choice of resurrected things. Skeleton locked in a cage, mudcrab, and my favourite...a horker. The fight was over before the poor thing could shuffle itself over to us. I also found it embarrassingly funny when she used the skyforge during Kodlak's funeral and commented on how bright it was out there..

LuChao

The Martial artist
Def Cicero and Serana

Etain

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute & creepy
I know you didn't ask, but my least favorite and annoying follower is Lydia. I know a lot of people like her, but she just charges into battle like an idiot without thinking.

Definitely agree with you. I made the mistake of having her carry a bow I looted and she kept shooting ME with it as I charged into battle!
I think I'll stick to Marcurio for a follower for his hilariously insane chatter. But I usually adventure alone.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts