• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Caideus

I am looking forward to playing TESO, I know a lot of you are probably turned off by it with the sub costs and that the fact it is a MMO doesn't help. But having played Beta I can honestly say, I have a lot fun with it.

PROS: I get away from Skyrim, I need to get into another game. With TESO, I finally get to explore all parts of Tameriel (That's best pro alone I can come up with) With it's current graphics, older PCs will be able to play it so it's not like Starwars: The Old Republic (I actually had to sink mor money into a new system just to keep running smooth.)

CON: the amount of money that has to be thrown into it, either into a new Xbox One or PS4.
The fact you have to pre-order the Imperial Collection just so you can play an Imperial? That's dumb. The nimrods that you will have to play with with names such as IronDick, FatBitchesSuck, or MilfHunter or whatever… (please take no offense, these are just what I have seen during beta) but it's an MMO and it is to be expected.

FIXERS: You can add the little immature dbags to your ignore list so they can't bother you. With Xbox One or PS4, you'll have to the gold memberships to play online, to the PC players who have played MMOs, the sub fee is easy money.

But… I am just looking for those who are going to play. So post if you are...

Hidde

Drunk Archer
I play on console, and I don't have a next-gen console yet, so yeah, a lot of money for PS4 + PS Plus + Monthly Subscription + 60 bucks for ESO. I think I'll skip for now. Perhaps when I can swim in gold coins I'll buy everything, but I'll stay with Skyrim and Oblivion for now. :p

PS: I really want it though!

Caideus

Yea I know it's a lot of money… that's the suck part of it all.

J

Jeremius

Was there not already a thread on this somewhere? Anyways, it is not interesting enough to me.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Having played the beta I'll definitely play - I just haven't decided what format yet. Usually I'd go PC any day of the week, but I have a few friends who will be playing on the PS4.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
I had a guild put together and everything. I abandoned that recently.

If I am going to pay over $200 for a game, it better be the best f***fing game in the history of the universe. I doubt ESO is going to be that. Probably just a disappointment. I am angry mostly because of the pay-to-play-to-pay-to-win model. I feel like RP would just be too much of a work in such area too.

This game was made for MMO fans, not TES fans. Zennimax made a huge mistake there.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
60 + 15/month ... eh, nah.

They started the nickel and diming as well with the only the collectors having Imperial or something along those lines. I can see where this is going.

TES has and always will be a single player experience for me.

jarif

I play on console, and I don't have a next-gen console yet, so yeah, a lot of money for PS4 + PS Plus + Monthly Subscription + 60 bucks for ESO. I think I'll skip for now. Perhaps when I can swim in gold coins I'll buy everything, but I'll stay with Skyrim and Oblivion for now. :p

PS: I really want it though!

You don't need PS plus to play ESO. It is confirmed

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts