• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
(Please tell me if this thread has already been made)

I was wondering who did you sacrifice to Boethiah as I am having trouble thinking who to kill as I don't want to sacrifice anyone who I might regreat sacrificing later on. Also who did you sacrifice? Why? Just interested why different people did it :)

PrisonerLizzie

I took Marcurio from Riften up. He's annoying to me both in looks and personality. I really just got tired of him taking up space in my game and needed a sacrifice and if you are THAT willing to just wander off with anyone for a sum of gold....well let's just say I didn't feel bad about it.

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
I took Marcurio from Riften up. He's annoying to me both in looks and personality. I really just got tired of him taking up space in my game and needed a sacrifice and if you are THAT willing to just wander off with anyone for a sum of gold....well let's just say I didn't feel bad about it.

I'm not going to have that picnic with you ANYMORE!

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Never done the quest, and not sure how :p. But when I do, I'd probably sacrifice Lydia, although her death would be tough, I hate it when 'unique' people die.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
Never done the quest, and not sure how :p. But when I do, I'd probably sacrifice Lydia, although her death would be tough, I hate it when 'unique' people die.
I agree I hate it when unique people die and Lydia is DEFINATLY unique! :)

Commodus

Marcurio? Are you mad?
My God, this guy has saved my ass countless times when exploring Nord barrows. Lydia was a simple hack 'n slash artist. But Marcurio, he is my main man, a wizard who can simply zap my enemies into dust.
I can't imagine anyone sacrificing him over a simple, common-as-muck swordsman.

PrisonerLizzie

Marcurio? Are you mad?
My God, this guy has saved my ass countless times when exploring Nord barrows. Lydia was a simple hack 'n slash artist. But Marcurio, he is my main man, a wizard who can simply zap my enemies into dust.
I can't imagine anyone sacrificing him over a simple, common-as-muck swordsman.
I travel alone and he's a pr*ck...correction WAS a pr*ck. He almost got killed twice on the way up there. Once by an ice wraith and once by a troll. I really didn't see him make much of a case for himself.

Commodus

I travel alone and he's a pr*ck...correction WAS a pr*ck. He almost got killed twice on the way up there. Once by an ice wraith and once by a troll. I really didn't see him make much of a case for himself.

That's really weird. Because whenever a dragon attacks, Marcurio is the one who does most of the work whilst I scramble around and try to figure out what to do. Lydia was constantly getting me killed, but this guy is good enough to tackle almost any creatures who come our way.