who and what kind of things do you love killing the most in skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

who do you love and take the pleasure out of killing the most?

• Total voters

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
Stormcloaks. Especially when they tell me not to cause any trouble. Especially in Windhelm. Taking down swaths of them in Windhelm, or just stalking them for days on end while on the road and finally finishing them off...Die you racist bastards.

mamali

I kill everyone who is trying to kill me . stormcloaks are good to kill too , racist motherf****s .

ReaperHemingway

I know this is weird, but I get great joy out of killing people who want me to go fetch their stolen family heirloom, or their favourite sword, or whatever. Got something valuable? Lock it up! Stop expecting me to put my life at risk to retrieve your stupid little item.
So yeah, I started killing people who kept badgering me about that stuff every time I walked past them, and it was really satisfying.

Morgan

People who send thugs after me. How stupid are they to sign the contract that the lead thug carries around? Whenever I get thugged, I immediately suspend whatever I'm doing, no matter how important, until the person who sent it out after me has died a gruesome and imaginative death.

I don't even play many pure thieves, so it's usually for something like accidently grabbing a tankard when I was trying to talk to them.

I like to kill anyone who asks me to murder bandits, afterall they are just doing their job. Its like those people who get rude to telemarketers. How would you like it if I came into your place of work and stuck an axe in your head just because I don't like whatever company you work for.

Morgan

Well, bandits have a "job" that involves murdering innocent and defenseless people, so it's hardly unfair that every now and then someone tries to kill them back. I completely agree with you though that bandits are still way better than telemarketers ;)

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
My top 5 favourite things to kill in Skyrim:

1. Vampires
2. Falmer
3. Dragons
4. Thalmor Justicars
5. Necromancers

Maybe it's because I hate Twilight, or maybe it's because I love Buffy, but I just love hunting vampires!

My least favourite to kill are:

1. Civilians & Farmers
2. Stormcloak Soldiers
3. Imperial Soldiers
4. Forsworn
5. Animals

I don't really like killing any of the soldiers in the civil war, on both sides they're fighting for what they think is best for Skyrim. They'd be better off teaming up against the Thalmor instead. And the Forsworn might be savage but anyone who knows the history of the Reach knows why they're like that, and you can't help but feel bad for them.

The Thalmor. They are evil, and they killed Buffington's parents.

Oh, and Nazeem.

1. Vampires
2. Falmer
3. Dragons
4. Thalmor Justicars
5. Necromancers

Maybe it's because I hate Twilight, or maybe it's because I love Buffy, but I just love hunting vampires!

1. Civilians & Farmers
2. Stormcloak Soldiers
3. Imperial Soldiers
4. Forsworn
5. Animals

I don't really like killing any of the soldiers in the civil war, on both sides they're fighting for what they think is best for Skyrim. They'd be better off teaming up against the Thalmor instead. And the Forsworn might be savage but anyone who knows the history of the Reach knows why they're like that, and you can't help but feel bad for them.

1. Civilians & Farmers
2. Stormcloak Soldiers
3. Imperial Soldiers
4. Forsworn
5. Animals

4. Forsworn
1275989797-886329-550x413-1275987118m2824_WTFmanSloth.jpg

what i DON'T like killing is giants and mammoths. They just stick to their lands and don't bother anybody. They don't run up to you if they see you walking down the road and try to kill you, they only attack if you get too close to their camp. Yet for some reason, the jarls want me to go and slay a giant who isn't even anywhere near his farms or keep. For that I'd like to teach some of the jarls a painful lesson.
But they fill Grand Soul Gems.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
yes and I just love to kill farmers who say "hey ,I wanna be a stormcloak" and laughs *crack stab bang*die ya bastard!!!!!!!!!!slickkk...off your neck with the end of my blade.

yes and I just love to kill farmers who say "hey ,I wanna be a stormcloak" and laughs *crack stab bang*die ya bastard!!!!!!!!!!slickkk...off your neck with the end of my blade.
...he just wanted to be a Stormcloak. :sadface: So did Buffington.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr

I guess that explains why there are heaps and heaps of Imperial (or Redguard, can't really tell) farmers that want to join the Stormcloaks, yet every actual Stormcloak soldier you see is a Nord.

GreenPiShouter

Guards. Definitely guards. I love getting a bunch of Whiterun guards to attack me and killing them easily =3 and then stealing their arrows.
Ooh and I love going through imperial camps in vampire lord form.

mamali

Guards. Definitely guards. I love getting a bunch of Whiterun guards to attack me and killing them easily =3 and then stealing their arrows.
Ooh and I love going through imperial camps in vampire lord form.
like i said kill everyone who is trying to kill you . not innocent guards .

GreenPiShouter

like i said kill everyone who is trying to kill you . not innocent guards .
Hey, I still have memories of when I was a noob thief and would get murdered by guards D: so it's like my revenge >:3 and it's really easy to get over it when they respawn every time.

mdarkpoet

Parabola
Wasn't listed but Draugr are fun to kill, at least for me because I have the Dawnbreaker sword that explodes them. It's a good way to kill some time.

The Nonchalant Thief

Bunny shall die!

1. Vampires
2. Falmer
3. Dragons
4. Thalmor Justicars
5. Necromancers

Indeed, Twilight and it's glistening Vampires was terrible... but how dare you kill Vampires. D:
(Mainly just kidding, but still serious :D)

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Indeed, Twilight and it's glistening Vampires was terrible... but how dare you kill Vampires. D:
(Mainly just kidding, but still serious :D)

I loved the whole idea of vampire slayers before Twilight, but Twilight gave me a reason to actually hate them. However Skyrim/Dawnguard vampires are over 9000 times better than Twilight's

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts