• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
I think that, given the massive expanses of water in this game, fishing and boat piloting could be interesting. Perhaps to compensate movement in water should be impeded by armour, making water into a slight obstacle rather than simply being identical to land as it currently is. This would make more sense as a mod though, rather than a DLC.

I can just imagine the poor heavy-armored Orc unable to battle the current and floating downstream...

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
i wish....you can light oil on fire so why cant i electrocute people by shooting sparks into the water or ice to freeze the surface and paralyze them?

I actually thought I could do that to deal with Chauruses in a flooded passageway... It didn’t work and they owned me badly. WHY DIDN'T THEY MAKE THAT WORK ARRR!!

Opium_Bunny

It would be nicer to allow modification of characters AFTER the character selection screen in the beginning.

Sometimes before a warrior goes to bed she would like to scrub off all that dirt and makeup...put on a nice robe...take her candle downstairs...sit and read a book about dragons and doze while staring out the window. Please add this...and hair change!!

Rotceh

It would be nicer to allow modification of characters AFTER the character selection screen in the beginning.

The game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning has this option. Puts a Mirror in the users home where they can change the characters look. Would be a cool feature in Skyrim and adds another RP element.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
You can do that, on the PC. Open the console (the ~ key on your keyboard) then type showracemenu & press Enter.
It will bring up the same menus you get when you create your character.

Just be aware that if you change race some stats will be changed, changing anything else has no consequence.

Opium_Bunny

I think it's a more important aspect of role playing...and does not (i think) take much to implement. A night you drag your feat to bed...tired...torn apart...traumatized by all the horrors you saw during the day, maybe you wake up in the middle of the night to witness the town burning and falling apart right outside your window. You jump out of bed only to run outside, and before you know it you are facing off with a dragon in your undies...with no choice whatsoever, you must look for a sword to yield etc....

It could work, and add depth!!