PS3 Whiterun is after mé

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Healingspell

Hey

I send a Spell in whiterun a time ago, and they wanted mé to jail, i refused and run.
Now i got to go back to whiterun for a quest, and now All of whiterun is after mé ..

What to dó? :sadface:

Speedymotor

what iz up
Hey

I send a Spell in whiterun a time ago, and they wanted mé to jail, i refused and run.
Now i got to go back to whiterun for a quest, and now All of whiterun is after mé ..

What to dó? :sadface:
Give your followerr all ur stolen goods. Then pay off the bounty/go to jail. Then go get ur shii back from ya folower

Thomas Liu

tyl089
sounds like you got a large bounty. there's one trick that should work is you kill one or two guards, then sheath your weapon, and you might be arrested. but it's kind of risky as there is also a chance the guards may still try to kill you.

agitated chimp

Okay, i Will try that! What happens IF i kill All the guards and so on?
I had this exact same problem and was stuck on it for a few hours!:confused:
I fixed by equipping 'The axe of Whiterun' and sheaving it a few times (because im he "thane" of whiterun not to brag or anything) ;)
I was near Dragonsreach when i done this the guard just stopped attacking me and immediatly adressed me so i just went to jail. And it was all fixed :)

Beran

Official Writing Team
Yes, it's quite risky. If the bounty is large enough, you won't be arrested, the citizens + guards will just attack you. The only way to stop this is by drawing and sheathing your weapon, and sometimes the guards will talk to you, giving you the option of being arrested, paying off the bounty etc.

Healingspell

Thanks .. I Will try .. :) quite funny they are after mé, for a Spell on the Ground .. What level were you People's when you killed alduin? I was around 15 !? ..

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
.. What level were you People's when you killed alduin? I was around 15 !? ..
Alduin is a leveling mob so there is no particular level you have to be to defeat him.

iamFaded

i had that same problem in windhelm, and i still have that bounty on my head.once it started interfering with my quests, i just killed about every single guard that ever came up to me. i dont think there a gaurd left in that city haha

Thomas Liu

tyl089
i had that same problem in windhelm, and i still have that bounty on my head.once it started interfering with my quests, i just killed about every single guard that ever came up to me. i dont think there a gaurd left in that city haha

wait a few days, then come back, and the garrison will be back again.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts