while playing skyrim do you ever get angry or fustrated with stuff?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
Oops. Operator Error. Funny, though, I've done similar things because Wuld... is my default Power. Pretty much all my characters have that cued up by default, until I swap it out for something else. No reason to blame the game, though. That was all you.

Haha it was definitely my fault... The thing that annoyed me was the fact that I would have had to scroll PAST clear skies ( the shout I wanted ) and keep going through about 12 other shouts to finally get to the worst possible shout for that situation, equip it and then use it. Must have been a monumental brain fart...

Then I found myself saying "that wouldn't have happened if bethesda didnt put a stupid marker on a stupid mountain in the middle of nowhere"... It was my fault, but I think I managed to blame just about everyone else on the planet in my rage.

Rhubarb&Custard

When my followers stand in doorways and won't move so I have too sprint past them, and they go "Hey!" or "Watch it!" WHEN THEY'RE IN MY WAY!! :mad: Or if they continually get in my way and bump into my when I'm re-arranging the bandit I just killed to look like he's having intimate moments with that other bandit I just killed. I recently did a custom quest; Wyrmstooth, (I'll spoiler this just in case)
You go into this big ruin to find the dragon who's terrorising the island, unfortunately 3 other people also come with you, all crowding you and getting "all up in yo face" as they say. I can't count the amount of times I've Cycloned them out of annoyance.
Ahem..:oops::p

When my followers stand in doorways and won't move so I have too sprint past them, and they go "Hey!" or "Watch it!" WHEN THEY'RE IN MY WAY!! :mad: Or if they continually get in my way and bump into my when I'm re-arranging the bandit I just killed to look like he's having intimate moments with that other bandit I just killed. I recently did a custom quest; Wyrmstooth, (I'll spoiler this just in case)
You go into this big ruin to find the dragon who's terrorising the island, unfortunately 3 other people also come with you, all crowding you and getting "all up in yo face" as they say. I can't count the amount of times I've Cycloned them out of annoyance.
Ahem..:oops::p
I love that mod!

dovaqueen

I hate when it starts to lag during a battle. It makes fighting really frustrating.
Also I hate the glitch with the children and the clothes on hearthfire. I never know if giving my kids clothing will make them naked.

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
Master lock picks before I get the skeleton key or high lock picking. I go through 30 picks until the lock starts to move finally.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts