Which side will you choose in Dawnguard?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which side will you choose to take foward?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea only good thing about xbox is that microsoft pays for everything to get to us early guess they should since they charge us £40 a year just to play online ps3 is free and if you pay premium they get free games
yeah :/ sad i wish ps3 was out earlier..

I'm from wales too btws, llangollen Proud 2 B Welsh

Chryss

I just saw some screen shots from Dawnstar on FB. They look amazing. In the Vampire hall picture, it shows them feasting on a body. OMG. :eek:

I will do both sides, not sure which one first tho, they both look amazing.

Mister Louk

I'm gonna go with the Vampires, because I'm pretty sure you can just take a crossbow off of a defeated Dawnguard foe, anyway. And either way you'll be able to craft DRAGON BONE WEAPONS!!! But yeah, even if you don't get the crossbow as a recovery item, i'd much rather play as a creature of the night and have all these beastly powers. I'm going to make many characters, so it doesn't really matter. If i'm dawnguard then I'm a werewolf!

Mister Louk

It is a zombie that got killed multiple times. That is how dead it is.
As much as I LOOOOOOOOVE zombies, I have to agree; there are way too many zombie games out there. I haven't seen a really good focus on vampires in a video game since Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. And a Werewolf game since.... hmm.... Twilight Princess???

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
Dawnguard for me as it'll fit in well with all but one of my characters. After my first run through of the Dawnguard quests I will be usining my AB Dark Elf for the Vampire quests.

As much as I LOOOOOOOOVE zombies, I have to agree; there are way too many zombie games out there. I haven't seen a really good focus on vampires in a video game since Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. And a Werewolf game since.... hmm.... Twilight Princess???
dont we kinda have zombies anyway dragur and i guess we could have some quests based on them like their origin or something but nothing much

Mister Louk

dont we kinda have zombies anyway dragur and i guess we could have some quests based on them like their origin or something but nothing much
Draugrs are viking mummies. Mummies are very different from zombies. And if you do enough exploring thers is A LOT of dungeons that explain the origin of them. There is, however, necromancy, (turning dead into mindless zombies.) but even then it's not like a pandemic or survival thing like in every zombie movie/game, which is getting annoyingly boring.

Draugrs are viking mummies. Mummies are very different from zombies. And if you do enough exploring thers is A LOT of dungeons that explain the origin of them. There is, however, necromancy, (turning dead into mindless zombies.) but even then it's not like a pandemic or survival thing like in every zombie movie/game, which is getting annoyingly boring.
true but zombies and mommies kind of the same thing not going into specifics and true zombies are getting boring but if their done right i think they make a good game but it would be a needless additon in skyrim

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I'm going to play as the vampires first, being a vampire lord looks so awesome.

Chaomas

Pretty simple, which side Harkon or Dawnguard?? Better vampire life or vampire hunter ?? new perks and wings or new weapons and armour ?? And from what i hear there might just be dragon weapons and deep sea diving dragons you will encounter!

Whenever it comes out for the PS3 ill go Dawnguard

Space Hamster

Im a bow loving Nord Rouge as of now.
Um...does everyone know that Crossbows will be craftable? That means both side will have them...

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Um...does everyone know that Crossbows will be craftable? That means both side will have them...
I hear you can craft a crossbow out of Dragon Bones. I don't know for sure however. Also, I would assume you can loot a crossbow off a fallen Dawnguard.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts