Which is better Werewolf or vampire?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which is better werewolf or vampire?

• Total voters

Terminator9305

In my opinion, Vampire is awful unless you just want to hit stage 4 and attempt to level a town with a few zombies and drains. Also, unless your using some mod on the PC, it's not possible to become both at the same time as Werewolf cures all diseases (including full vampire) and prevents you from contracting new ones.
Yeah you can become a werewolf and a vampire at the same time what you do is go to falkrealth and go the jail and talk to slibling or something like that he will give you a ring and a quest and get to the part where you join the hunt and when you talk to him and you have 2 chioces either A. Join him against the hunt or B. Kill him and join the hunt. Well you have to choose to join him against the hunt and kill all of the hunters and then finish the quest and go outside the cave and hiricen will talk to you and he'll give you a ring and you can put it on and it will let you become a werewolf anytime you want to be then go to a vampire cave and become a vampire i have done both at the sametime and i just cured my vampirism because i was working on forging in whiterun and i couldn't handle it because i had to be in daylight

Tactikul

Hardcore Button Masher
Yeah you can become a werewolf and a vampire at the same time what you do is go to falkrealth and go the jail and talk to slibling or something like that he will give you a ring and a quest and get to the part where you join the hunt and when you talk to him and you have 2 chioces either A. Join him against the hunt or B. Kill him and join the hunt. Well you have to choose to join him against the hunt and kill all of the hunters and then finish the quest and go outside the cave and hiricen will talk to you and he'll give you a ring and you can put it on and it will let you become a werewolf anytime you want to be then go to a vampire cave and become a vampire i have done both at the sametime and i just cured my vampirism because i was working on forging in whiterun and i couldn't handle it because i had to be in daylight
Cool Cool, had not heard of that before

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts