Which game did you start playing the Elder Scrolls?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Oblivion. I had a friend talk me into getting it. I'm not a fan of the Fallout games, and he assured me the Elder Scrolls ones were superior. And well, he was right! I'm trying very hard to find a copy of Morrowind. Apparently the original Xbox version can be played on the 360, so I'm trying to hunt it down.

I started with Morrowind, really didn't care one bit about Oblivion, and am absolutely enthralled with Skyrim.

Kalerio

Started on Oblivion on a really plopsty PC and everything was really laggy, but I kept playing for ages! Everyone says that Morrowind is great though, so I'll probably play it when I'm done with Skyrim in a couple of years or so ;)

mainjimus

Started with Morrowind on the XBOX, I remember it just feeling fresh and different at the time. I never really invested the time into it though that it needed and my biggest problem with the game was the loading time I remember it being pretty bad... but it was and still is a great game for me...

I started with Skyrim :sadface: I always kinda looked down upon rpgs and was talked into buying Skyrim by a friend and wow do i feel stupid i love the game soooo much and cant remember the last time i had so much fun with a game after putting the game in my 360 I played for 9straight hours on short sleep lol :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts