Which character has the most sex appeal?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyllenhall

ohh just gotta love noobs

sorry mate, been a forum frequenter for a few years, just because i have a low post count doesnt mean im ignorant.

i like your response though, shows you understand where i am coming from and you just dont know how to express yourself correctly.

redrkt

Premium Member
but it wasnt so much an opinion, more so an "i dont like this thread so i will make sure everyone knows it" arrogant douchebag sort of post.

if you don't like someones post, either go directly to a mod and let them deal with it rather then posting about how the ops had previously locked threads etc.

that star next to your name doesnt make you more special then anyone else on this forum.
And that is my right and privilage as a member of this forum. But, as least I refrained from calling names which seems to be the only way that children these days know how to respond to posts, which means that you think what the OP posted is completely OK and should be allowed on a family forum.

Solitude

Inactive
And that is my right and privilage as a member of this forum. But, as least I refrained from calling names which seems to be the only way that children these days know how to respond to posts, which means that you think what the OP posted is completely OK and should be allowed on a family forum.

i wouldnt say its a family forum... considering skyrim is R13

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
To the OP, You have already had one thread locked today for admitted Trolling, but yet you continue to post threads like this one, I am presuming that this is also a family oriented forum so there are people of all ages on here and subjects like this should not be tolerated (if it was a paid forum, fine, but since it is a free forum then no)

To add to other words: No one has a real problem with this thread except you. The OP isn't trolling in this instance-- or if he was trying to, he failed, as it has turned into a rather amusing but on-topic and fun thread.

As stated, if you really think it shouldn't be here, don't BAAAAAAWWW about it: report it. The mod(s) do respond to reports here.

Solitude

Inactive
To add to other words: No one has a real problem with this thread except you. The OP isn't trolling in this instance-- or if he was trying to, he failed, as it has turned into a rather amusing but on-topic and fun thread.

As stated, if you really think it shouldn't be here, don't BAAAAAAWWW about it: report it. The mod(s) do respond to reports here.

Well said.

redrkt

Premium Member
but it wasnt so much an opinion, more so an "i dont like this thread so i will make sure everyone knows it" arrogant douchebag sort of post.

if you don't like someones post, either go directly to a mod and let them deal with it rather then posting about how the ops had previously locked threads etc.

that star next to your name doesnt make you more special then anyone else on this forum.
My post was just that, my opinion and my thoughts, IF you want to turn this into a war then I will deal with it accordingly, nobody yanked your chain and forced you to respond, so obviously what I said hit home with you for some reason.

Funny how other people get called out for trolling, but for the OP it is ok.

Gyllenhall

you did exactly the thing you said you didnt.. did you forget your last post?

family friendly doesnt mean regulated beyond extremes, parents should watch what there children are looking at, even on something as simple as a gaming forum, the op didnt post anything offensive or extreme.

and since we dont know the average age group of the forum.. who are we to judge what gets posted and what doesnt.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Red, no one was being upset and aggressive in this thread until you popped in. You see the problem?

EDIT:

family friendly doesnt mean regulated beyond extremes, parents should watch what there children are looking at, even on something as simple as a gaming forum, the op didnt post anything offensive or extreme.

I second this. A forum's admins and mods should not be doing the parenting.

Gyllenhall

My post was just that, my opinion and my thoughts, IF you want to turn this into a war then I will deal with it accordingly, nobody yanked your chain and forced you to respond, so obviously what I said hit home with you for some reason.

Funny how other people get called out for trolling, but for the OP it is ok.

you will deal with it accordingly? you make it sound like i should be frightened of my safety lol.

hey look, you are contradicting your self again because nobody yanked your chain and forced you to respond..

and yes, it did hit home.. because if you had a problem with the thread you should have gone to a mod, instead of posting it in the thread and hoping for support... just makes it annoying dont you agree?

Solitude

Inactive
Guys i think he went to clean up... He got his period over the chair...

maybe he will be back in a better mood?

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Hopefully. We really don't need people coming into threads and flame baiting. If he had a legitimate concern, he should have acted maturely and contacted a mod or reported the thread and moved along.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Closed due to de-evolution.

As for the rating, I do much prefer we stay in the PG-13 range. Yes, I am aware that the game itself has an "M" rating. Limiting the sale of the game to people who fall into the "M" category isn't our business here. There is no age limit to join these forums other than the standard query about being over the age of 13, I believe.

I am a mod and a parent. I prefer not to combine the two roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts