Which character has the most sex appeal?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Hroki FTW!

Panthera

Don Gato
Khajiit are the best looking race!
I was able to make a good looking male orc (if I play RPG I need to look good), I was able to make a good looking Imperial, Nord was even better specially female version but I couldn't make a good looking Breton... I tried hard to make him look good but character was keep to looking like nerd ( I doubt I will ever try to play that race)! -.-

When it comes to elfs I was able to make Altmer to look good (I moved slider totally backwards to move his jaw back but still it was kinda ti forward so I put on him a beard cover his forward jaw). I tried the same thing with Bosmer but it is still noticeable this forward jaw... which I really dislike!

So here is my list:

1. Khajiit
2. Nord
3. Imperial
4. Orc
5. Altmer

redrkt

Premium Member
To the OP, You have already had one thread locked today for admitted Trolling, but yet you continue to post threads like this one, I am presuming that this is also a family oriented forum so there are people of all ages on here and subjects like this should not be tolerated (if it was a paid forum, fine, but since it is a free forum then no)

Gyllenhall

To the OP, You have already had one thread locked today for admitted Trolling, but yet you continue to post threads like this one, I am presuming that this is also a family oriented forum so there are people of all ages on here and subjects like this should not be tolerated (if it was a paid forum, fine, but since it is a free forum then no)

shouldnt you complain to a mod? instead of trying to mod?

Gyllenhall

i know, i read about the orc... ehhhhh.

i would have to go with redguard females... i like dark skin.

aela is my awesome little wife though.

Solitude

Inactive
eh i married some chick i forgot who.. purely for the profit from the shop she has.

She just stays home, i hate having followers because i just end up killing them while cave exploring or getting into a fight with something.

Gyllenhall

yeah i sent her home after the forth or so quickload.. playing on master as a sneak archer with a follower doesnt work.

Gyllenhall

So I am not allowed to voice MY opinion? but everyone else is?

but it wasnt so much an opinion, more so an "i dont like this thread so i will make sure everyone knows it" arrogant douchebag sort of post.

if you don't like someones post, either go directly to a mod and let them deal with it rather then posting about how the ops had previously locked threads etc.

that star next to your name doesnt make you more special then anyone else on this forum.

Solitude

Inactive
but it wasnt so much an opinion, more so an "i dont like this thread so i will make sure everyone knows it" arrogant douchebag sort of post.

if you don't like someones post, either go directly to a mod and let them deal with it rather then posting about how the ops had previously locked threads etc.

that star next to your name doesnt make you more special then anyone else on this forum.

COMPLETEY agree

redrkt

Premium Member

ohh just gotta love noobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts