• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Agentoringe

I've been pretty avidly involved with skyrim ever since I got it about 3 months ago, I have it on 360 along with both expansions, ive done things auch as leveling 1-81 in 4-5 hours and also have hard leveled to 81 the long way, and currently I have 6 characters at 81 and working on a 7th and a having a few debates about remaking a prior character due to the fact that I could have made them better lol my current characters are as follows, Breton tank boasting 1200 HP and 2400 armor plus 80% resistance to magic and all elements, a nord archmage with 3 spell schools casting for free (completed the college quests at level 14) a breton nightingale, quest line also finished at 14, a 2 handed Orc, a imperial cleric, a dual wield khajit that is going to be remade as an Orc, and my current project is a high elf "chaos" priest, focusing on alteration, illusion, conjuration and splashing restoration in due to a high mana pool...I'm trying to figure out where to go next, been thinking about a wood elf archer/assasin, or maybe a light armor caster w/shield utilizing the shield bash...thoughts, comments, and questions would be appreciated! :)