Where to find a macho female animations mod?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
So I finally created a woman character and what truly annoys me the most is her walking, idling, sitting down and so much! I would like to change my characters animations from feminine to more masculine. My female is a damn warrior. She doesn't need to act feminine! Is their any available mod that will do exactly this?

Docta Corvina

I know that in the CK, you can toggle "Opposite Gender Anims" for an NPC. Meaning, you can make the female have male animations for walking, standing, etc. and vice versa. It should be in the first panel once you open up the Object Window. With player characters though, I'm really not sure. I've done a little looking around and I haven't found anything for player characters specifically. There might be a way you could isolate the code generated for an NPC when you switch gender anims and then try using it on yourself, but you might have to do some digging for that.

I'm not quite "in the know" enough for such a thing yet, lol. If I come across anything, I'll let you know.

By the way, apparently if you console change your PC's gender, it won't change the face or voice, just the body. It may goes as far as to change the animations, but you'd have to try to know for sure. I never have used that on my PCs, only my NPCs. It may be worth a shot. xD

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
I'm not an expert on using the CK, but I believe if you change the gender animations, it will do it for everyone of your race.

I'd look into cloning whatever race you want to use, and then changing that race's gender animations, that way every female you see isn't walking around like a guy.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts