Where is your favourite place in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
As far as non-town locations go, it'd have to be that diving point somewhere in the reach. Forgot what it was called, but basically you jump off a waterfall and into the water below, and when you get out this poet talks to you or something. It was weird.

EDIT: Apparently, it's called Bard's Leap Summit.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
As far as non-town locations go, it'd have to be that diving point somewhere in the reach. Forgot what it was called, but basically you jump off a waterfall and into the water below, and when you get out this poet talks to you or something. It was weird.

EDIT: Apparently, it's called Bard's Leap Summit.

Bard's Leap, yes.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Personally, I like Markarth and Blackreach. When I first saw these locations I was floored by how different they looked than the "typical" Skyrim town or dungeon. There are a few other places like this too. In these environments I feel a high level of immersion, like I'm really there.

SaveVsBedWet

Dr. D'Irsei feels that there still is no place like home, so her favorite place in all of Skyrim is still sitting on the docks of Solitude looking out over the water.

Of course, in a very close race for the top is Riverwood. The Dr's operator would be found most days either there or in Dawnstar.

Dwemer stuff gets on my nerves, but if you could get rid of all that crap with say, a Bound D-9 Caterpillar Dozer, Blackreach would immediately be right up there.

Of course, if I had my way, the sky would forever look as it did when Dr. D'Irsei went to Alduin's crib to have a few words with him about his orthodontia. That was pretty breathtaking stuff right there.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Personally, I like Markarth and Blackreach. When I first saw these locations I was floored by how different they looked than the "typical" Skyrim town or dungeon. There are a few other places like this too. In these environments I feel a high level of immersion, like I'm really there.

I like Markarth too, but I hate how corrupt it is. Forsworn in the streets, guards that essentially work for Madanach....

Solus

My favorite place is the Grotto in the very north of the map just over Solitude. I forgot the exact name of it, but that place is really awesome.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
My favorite place is the Grotto in the very north of the map just over Solitude. I forgot the exact name of it, but that place is really awesome.

Is it the one you chase that Argonian into? Because that one is awesome.

Paigethegamer

Here to burn down buildings
Solitude is one of my favorite places to go in Skyrim. So calm and beautiful. I also like The Frozen Hearth inn and Riften, as well as many other places.

UndeadDollface

Professional Corpse
I love the forested areas of the Pale, wandering through snowy boreal forest just feels magical to me.

Bad-People

I also like the Silent City interiors if for no other reason that's it's so hard to get to I'm sure a lot of players haven't explored it. It's like a Dungeon with in a super-deep dungeon that you have to go through a dungeon to reach.

(I also need to ask: do you guys normally see dragons in Blackreack? Because I found that odd.)

UndeadDollface

Professional Corpse
(I also need to ask: do you guys normally see dragons in Blackreack? Because I found that odd.)

If you shout at the orb thing in the center of the city it will summon the dragon Vulthuryol

Bad-People

If you shout at the orb thing in the center of the city it will summon the dragon Vulthuryol

Ah, I was just trying to knock some people off the ledge.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts