WHere is the craziest place that a dragon attack you?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

acetheblackwolf

mine is in the middle of solitude... im running allow up to castle dour and with out any warning a dragon drops right in front of me (obviously it didnt last long because of all the imperial guards)

son12

I had a frost dragon come to the school of magic courtyard... needless to say it didn't last very long lol

Broodje

Panem et circenses
I took a carriage to Riften, got out and I randomly got attacked by a dragon. Almost the whole village helped me kill it so it was pretty easy.

Also like son12 I have encountered a dragon when I stepped outside the college. I wanted to fast travel but it said I was in combat. Easy kill. Some magicians came outside to see the dragon, but no one really replied to the kill. NPC's do tend to reply to some occurances. They did reply to the kill in Riften how nothing like that has ever happened before.

Right now I'm level 11 and already killed 6 dragons o:

Keith Ellis

I was in the middle of Windhelm. Didnt last long haha

Chadonraz

In the middle of Riften, just now. I had intentionally failed a certain quest, and was just wandering around, doing a misc objective. And makng the stupid cat follow me around.
I guess the dragon decided Brynjolf had been forced to wait long enough. :p

Grelka got killed by the dragon, which I couldn't care less about. But Balimund should have lived. :sadface:

Here's a funny picture:

jsz22Fj.jpg

Ritterkreuz

I think I've been attacked just about everywhere by a Dragon. The best place though would be in the courtyard of the Blades Temple. I guess he wanted some revenge, but Esbern, Delphine, Myself, and my 3 Blades recruits made some pretty darn short work of him.

Middle of the North Sea. Due N of Dawnstar, there is a large double island of solid Ice with cliffs around, and nothing else on it. Of course, I didn't KNOW that until I went and explored (The Dev Team can be tricky likeat) and wouldn't you know, on the way back, a Frost Dragon pulled up to a hover, and said "HI THERE!" (And by "hi there," I mean "Fo Kra Diin!")

Yay. Nobody swims fast enough to dodge Frost breath, so I had a choice between drowning, and dying on the surface. I tried to go back, and forth between, nothing doing. I ran out of Potions before I ran into Dry Land, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. Rationally, I know it's impossible, but subjectively, it felt like hours, and I shat Ice Spikes. Not IC, they don't have an animation for that, but I needed an excuse to replace my Desk Chair anyway. Got real good at counting exactly how long I could hold my Breath without taking damage, but eventually, I woke up on the coast (Have I ever mentioned Save before trying something crackheadded like this?) as if it never happened.

Nothing ventured, I guess. Don't bother, so not worth it.

[Update] In honor of dredging up that (Probably repressed) memory, my personal Proprietary (Meaning not Shared) Mod now has an item on one of those lone Icebergs. "Psiberz' Frosen Ballast" is an Ancient Nord Helmet (unhorned for streamling) with Waterbreathing, and Resists Frost 50...[/U]

Zernor2618

I was just minding my own business in the Riverwood shop, i'm sure my character was whistling away thinking about how cold it was. (He is not a Nord.) As I walked out of the shop, wouldn't you know it a dragon appeared, this gets on my nerves immensely as they tend to kill random NPC's...No! Only I am allowed to do that! Kill as many guards as you want....But never a character with a name....Only I can do that! That's my thing! Dragons hustling in on my business, I had to take care of him naturally, can't let him get away with it. Thinking about it now I should have dropped his bones on top of the throat of the world, to send the other dragons a message...Or i'll send my boys (The blades) To take care of you.

Rainbow

Criminal Scum
I'm pretty sure I've gotten attacked by a Dragon every time I've fast-traveled to the Winterhold College.

No casualties yet thankfully.

Panthera

Don Gato
Craziest place that dragon attacked me was my ass... damn thing burned my beautiful furry tail! I should change my Khajiit name to Fire Tail or to be more honest... Tail on Fire! ^^

Chadonraz

Is my game glitched, or do the freaking dragons have a secret scheme to kill every blacksmith?! Riverwood got attacked, and Alvor died. :mad:

AS88

Staff member
Is my game glitched, or do the freaking dragons have a secret scheme to kill every blacksmith?! Riverwood got attacked, and Alvor died. :mad:

It's to stop them messin' with all dem Dragon Bones!

Wildroses

Probably Morthal.

What made it crazy was I had just stepped out of the Jarl's Longhouse after promising to lead the angry mob to Morthal's Lair. The fact a dragon was attacking their village didn't seem to sway them from their desire to kill the vampire. I didn't have anybody gawping at the dead dragon afterwards because they were all waiting for me to arrive at Morthal's Lair so they could tell me they were too afraid to walk inside.

tonj

Master of Distraction
I get attacked in my driveway of Lakeview manor about every other day. Sometimes I get a few Dawnguard and bandits thrown in the fray. Maybe it's just that property, walked out yesterday and there was a dead mudcrab in front of my door lol.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
On top of the Hall of elements when I became Archmage I decided to see what was up there. My first task, defeat a dragon on the highest tower to the lowest courtyard. Mages gathered amazed and at awe at their new Archmage... sadly I died shortly after falling off the College of Winterhold bridge.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Lakeview Manor. I had decided to play daddy for a while, so I stored all of my armor inside, only keeping my sword with me. That Elder Dragon must have been spying on me (or my wife, the perv), because he picked that moment to attack all my pretty animals. My daughter watched her mother be burnt to a crisp... she'll never get over that.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
One time, a dragon managed to wedge itself between Understone Keep and the area adjacent to it.

Other than that, most of my dragon spawnings have been pretty average.

Bobby12many

Back when I was a lower level, around 20-ish, I was aimlessly spam jumping up some jagged mountain terrain near Ivarstead and out of nowhere (no rumble, no looming music change, no enemy HP bar) I just get absolutely TORCHED by an Elder Dragon and was never even able to find where the damn thing was before it fried me to a crisp. After the first fire breath hit me, I started spinning around and looking up but couldn't find it anywhere, and since I was on the sheer side of a mountain, I had no option but to pull my bow out and wait for the next strike....

That next strike did me in and I never even saw the thing :/ To this day I wonder if it was a bug/glitch, or I was just caught in a horrible spot and the wrong time.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts