• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

redrkt

Premium Member
check Jorrvaskr since you don't have a house that is where she should be

Elderotter

I have noticed that if, right after the wedding, you do not talk to your wife and decide where to live... she shows up in the temple a day or so later and you can talk to her then. You can always live in her house. Also - the wife WALKS back to where your house is... slowly. I married Ysolde in Riften and passed her on the road back to my house in Whiterun. They do get there eventually.

I found bitch in wildernes by accident -.-
She was running like a crazy whore I barely catched with her and there was dragon on her tail -.-

Docta Corvina

LOL, this is a bit different since this wasn't right after marriage, but I actually had my husband inexplicably disappear on me once recently and I finally had to use the console to take me to his location - his ass was in the Riften jail. o_O

Have no idea what Rune did to get there, but after I busted us both out, we - no, I - then got a bounty for it. The vicious cycle and all that.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts