Where Do You WANT TES VI To Be Set?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

daTomoT

I am the Listener..of your screams.
Yes, I know there are multiple threads on where we think it'll be, but this one is purely for your hopes (and fears) on where you want it to be.

Personally, I'd really like it to be Elsweyr. I think the Khajiit are really interesting. Their strong politics would make for a great Assassins faction, the Thieves faction could be more like a Mafia based around the extensive Skooma trade, and so on. Being traders, the Khajiit themselves are friendly towards all the races, even if it isn't reciprocated. Therefore, there'd be no reason to leave any races out. Maybe Bosmer would be the discriminated race their though, due to their troubles. I'd love to trundle round the deserts and jungles of Elsweyr, picking flowers and mixing potions.

My biggest fear (although I don't think its likely would be TES VI: Summerset Isles. <capslock> I HATE THE ALDMERI DOMINION </capslock>, and I think I'd die of wanting to kill all of the uppity snooty dingbats. I've nothing against the Altmer, but damn the Dominion are stuck up.

Forward to TES VI: ELSWEYR!

~daT.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I want to see the Summerset Isles so bad. :D They sound like a place so entirely different from anything else in TES. Also extremely plot-relevant to the Thalmor, whom I hope to cut down to size in the next game!

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
I'd not be averse to Valenwood - I like the Bosmer and think that a jungle TES game would be cool with Skyrim-level or better graphics - but certain Nord warriors of mine would prefer it be the Summerset Isles.

Sjadbek: "You can make me, or depending on the time frame my relevant descendant, and destroy the Thalmor and it'll be fun."

Golgo_SPB

Akavir would be my choice, have two different storylines depending if you choose a race native to akavir or one from tamriel.

daTomoT

No! Anywhere but the Summerset Isles. Even cutting Thalmor into bits wouldn't be worth seeing them everywhere. I think Akavir is a possibility, but there isn't enough lore to make it interesting.

I think summerset Isles would make a good Dlc but not an entire game, however maybe Elswyr and Valenwood as one game would be fun since they have such a history.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MoulinRouge

Summerset Isles(The Psijic Monks, and Isle of Arteam interest me), Hammerfell(I want to explore the Alik'r Desert darn it!), or Black Marsh.

daTomoT

They won't do Hammerfell again.

Brilliant idea! A Sum Isles DLC for Skyrim <3

~daT.

Golgo_SPB

No! Anywhere but the Summerset Isles. Even cutting Thalmor into bits wouldn't be worth seeing them everywhere. I think Akavir is a possibility, but there isn't enough lore to make it interesting.
well that's what makes akavir a good choice, it's so foreign and unknown they can make lore for it thus making it a totally new experience. I find it more interesting to learn new stuff than the same stuff over and over again.

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
Valenwood and Elsweyr. It's perfect because they're neighbors and the total land area would be about the same size of Skyrim. This could also be where the Empire makes the first attack on the Dominion. :D

I'd like to see Hammerfell, because we haven't seen it since The Elder Adventures: Redguard, which, let's face it, was little more than a crummy action game. Valenwood has a lot of potential though.

Valenwood and Elsweyr, I would mind foul my brain pan so hard if this became a reality.

daTomoT

So glad to see all the love for Valsweyr! It'd be so good!

~daT.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts